Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Do u think Cinnamon'll be the Cherry or the Cola of this record. I'd be ecstatic if it were the Freak of NfR, I mean granted it seems a lot like the hooker track so yes I'm excited for it of course but will we ever get such a godly song such as Cola like that kind of level I wanna know what kind of events will lead to that rapturous moment like enlighten the f in NfR neon sign going wee oo wee oo 

cate-blancett.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Do u think Cinnamon'll be the Cherry or the Cola of this record. I'd be ecstatic if it were the Freak of NfR, I mean granted it seems a lot like the hooker track so yes I'm excited for it of course but will we ever get such a godly song such as Cola like that kind of level I wanna know what kind of events will lead to that rapturous moment like enlighten the f in NfR neon sign going wee oo wee oo

cate-blancett.gif

It feels too sad to be that track, but maybe.

It feels too sad to be that track, but maybe.

Ngl, was just completely basing this off of the track snippet instrumental w the slow mid tempo beats that we heard off of her insta. Lyrics were pretty cute sounding, at least the part of her winning, so w that part, I'm not even so sure but we'll see when we hear it in full I guess

what even is this era, its probably the most disorganized and abandoned 

When HtD was actually more of a valid formal disclaimer than anything else during this era . . .  :die:

UV/Honeymoon

Imagine if LFL had been edited some with this tracklist:

Roses Bloom for You

Best American Record

13 Beaches

Love

Cherry

God Bless America

WTWWAWWKD

Beautiful People

Tomorrow Never Came

Heroin

Get Free

What a classic

It's as if HM pre-release era had a baby with LFL's: she is doing zero interviews, it's just the music via snippets but it's scattered over a 6+ month-period. 

ALEXA, leak Pilates Instructor (When good dique does the same thing that squats do) feat Adidas tracksuit aw6jwn.jpg

PI(WGDDTSTTSD) doesnt even seem like a shocking title acronym 

We've heard more songs from the album than we have heard information about it.

cate-blancett.gif

I think it'll be a mix. Cause It sounds like the love child of White Mustang and Groupie Love. Whereas Cola is more..idk how to put it except nightclub vibes, if that makes sense. And we've yet to hear anything that gives that vibe from this era.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Roses Bloom for You

Best American Record

13 Beaches

Love

Cherry

God Bless America

WTWWAWWKD

Beautiful People

Tomorrow Never Came

Heroin

Get Free

What a classic

Yes. This is the best rearrangement or the LFL tracklist I've seen.

i feel like she should include the cover that didn't make it as the final into the booklet

I think we'll get it in some form, it's already shot so maybe they'll use it for a single etc.

We got the speculated original UV album cover on a billboard and the rumoured HM cover in the box set (as well as 2 official ones for both albums)...

Roses Bloom for You

Best American Record

13 Beaches

Love

Cherry

God Bless America

WTWWAWWKD

Beautiful People

Tomorrow Never Came

Heroin

Get Free

What a classic

Again, another amazing post from ilovetati, that tracklist would have been sooo great I might swap Love with Cherry tho

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***