Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Throw that shade kween 28hn19x.jpg hahahahahahahahaha!! ! and honestly same, missed when she gave a fuck. I loved how she was styled in the UV and HM eras. Those looks she served were heavenly. I mean for me, I don't think I can complain from what we've gotten so far visually, bc then it'd b me being a hypocrite a tad bc I love the pseudo poor UO fashion, hanging round the grittiness of the valley and all that so  :hoe: :thumb3:

The Gemini in me decided to come out I guess. :oopna:

And yesssss, I loved her looks in UV and HM and honestly, same, I might like fashion but I'm really boring in reality, I'm just a jeans and t-shirt gal too (but at least I don't wear all black or leggings). I love jackets though. And I'm not afraid to steal pieces from my brothers' or dad's closets if they're not being used anyway...

Ok, I'm going off topic. Sorry, mods.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The Gemini in me decided to come out I guess. :oopna:

And yesssss, I loved her looks in UV and HM and honestly, same, I might like fashion but I'm really boring in reality, I'm just a jeans and t-shirt gal too (but at least I don't wear all black or leggings). I love jackets though. And I'm not afraid to steal pieces from my brothers' or dad's closets if they're not being used anyway...

Ok, I'm going off topic. Sorry, mods.

Werk 16kclrt.jpg 

I do have to say though, I envy how girls can just so easily wear men's clothes and look so effortlessly fashionable in them, and how difficult or how standout it is to dress a bit flamboyantly as guys. I personally like things I'll be able to wear for a long while, style wise, less trend, more classic. Jeans and t, casual, I like things rugged for the most part. I know I'm a guy, but I love dressing elegantly just overall, and when I don't wanna try, it's still gotta fit some sort of image in my head first. But. Fashion tip that some may already know, as long as ur hair and shoes are looking great, it's a lot easier to pull anything off. Top to bottom overall 16kclrt.jpg I personally hate trendy clothing, and wish brands would showcase more art on the backs of their shirts, not bc I mainly walk fast anyway, but it's just less in ur face, and more artistic imo, it's like, did u want me to read ur shirt, or focus on ur face when I'm speaking w you idk sorry off topic too!!

To tie things back in, I hope Lana keeps her lashes. I know it's a simple trick, but it works wonders on her really 

UV/Honeymoon

PLS I NEED SOME HOPE IM DESPERATE

FACT: Lana's willful AF and has bigger balls than the corps she's dealt w before already, she hasn't really been listening to us so u know the music's gonna be orgasmic, and if she can fucking sell Jack Antonoff, someone mainstream to the peeps on this forum thru this record, then u've got a fucking established kween who's gonna kill us all w the new material after we've had our fucking oasis will to live moment.tenor.gif Shit hasn't even gotten started, hold on to ur dear life u'll be vomiting and thanking her for it tenor.gif Sex on ecstasy, but fucking longer. tenor.gif Breathe fucking now bc u'll b gasping l8ter so hard u'll be fucking laughing to urself and accidentally choke the fucking euphoria tenor.gif It'll be fucking magicallllll 11udnc1.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

Werk 16kclrt.jpg 

I do have to say though, I envy how girls can just so easily wear men's clothes and look so effortlessly fashionable in them, and how difficult or how standout it is to dress a bit flamboyantly as guys. I personally like things I'll be able to wear for a long while, style wise, less trend, more classic. Jeans and t, casual, I like things rugged for the most part. I know I'm a guy, but I love dressing elegantly just overall, and when I don't wanna try, it's still gotta fit some sort of image in my head first. But. Fashion tip that some may already know, as long as ur hair and shoes are looking great, it's a lot easier to pull anything off. Top to bottom overall 16kclrt.jpg I personally hate trendy clothing, and wish brands would showcase more art on the backs of their shirts, not bc I mainly walk fast anyway, but it's just less in ur face, and more artistic imo, it's like, did u want me to read ur shirt, or focus on ur face when I'm speaking w you idk sorry off topic too!!

To tie things back in, I hope Lana keeps her lashes. I know it's a simple trick, but it works wonders on her really 

Are we the same person? :hdu: I'm the same, I prefer clothes that can be worn for several years than something that's just a current trend. Faux fur jackets and coats might be true, but will they be here in 5-10 years from now? I don't know... It's fun though, a way to express yourself.

I remember a senior when I was in engineering school, he wore a Scottish kilt for like a week or a month to show his support for their will for independence. He caused some conversations but people overall accepted it or just thought it was fun and that he was brave. :creep:

And yes to the lashes. Eyebrows need to come back too.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I fell asleep early and missed everything, omg.

I want to have faith that it’s a surprise release, but I also learned not to be naive from her past release cycles. Tbh, a bitch is still going to be refreshing iTunes every Friday at midnight.

I just know she’ll be silent about the release during the show Friday and there will be meltdowns everywhere.

Are we the same person? :hdu: I'm the same, I prefer clothes that can be worn for several years than something that's just a current trend. Faux fur jackets and coats might be true, but will they be here in 5-10 years from now? I don't know... It's fun though, a way to express yourself.

I remember a senior when I was in engineering school, he wore a Scottish kilt for like a week or a month to show his support for their will for independence. He caused some conversations but people overall accepted it or just thought it was fun and that he was brave. :creep:

And yes to the lashes. Eyebrows need to come back too.

I love how fashion recycles itself if that makes sense, and I do love how things slightly change, but for the most part, I'd rather stick out by dressing less to standout, w how peeps nowadays can just overdo things and have the clothes wear them if that makes sense.. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE street fashion, if it's done right. Some pieces are real great to have, my rule of thumb for iffy fashion choices is, if I can make this seem like a casual thing to wear w/o seeming obnoxious or as if I'm lost or revolving around the piece, then I'll buy it. It does all depend on where ur going too, that's a factor.

Had a friend who'd wear his too for e.c. in an econ class, he was supporting his grade, but was pretty brave too  :oic2:   His was black all the way tho, so he looked good, like a pale gladiator it was actually kinda funny tho hahahahahahaha Love controversy, but I actually hate drawing attention to myself, so I usually just give off a piss off attitude whenever I wanna wear something out of the ordinary to express myself. 

I actually wanna know what types of makeup looks she'll serve. She had this unfinished cat eye in another thread, and I think she could definitely build a look on that. 

UV/Honeymoon

Why do I literally feel like we're at war with the music industry and interscope during this era

Team Norman: LanaBoards, Lana Subreddit, Lana, Jack, her band (probably)

Team #1 Album: Interscope, polydor, UMG, Ben, Ed

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Also, many albums (Solange, Beyonce, Frank Ocean, etc) are put on steaming services/iTunes a month or two before physical releases. Not saying it’s a surprise release, but packaging not being completed is not a reason to believe it isn’t.

Also, many albums (Solange, Beyonce, Frank Ocean, etc) are put on steaming services/iTunes a month or two before physical releases. Not saying it’s a surprise release, but packaging not being completed is not a reason to believe it isn’t.

HOW MOTHAFUCKING PERFECT IS THAT giphy.gif WE LOVE SOLUTIONS BEFORE PROBLEMS EVEN ARISE THE FORESIGHT tenor.gif

UV/Honeymoon

I do not want to see her first week numbers if she does that  :awk:

i am happy we got a word on the album.... tho it was not what we were hoping for...

very interesting... so you guys think that the label is blocking her?

I see either two things with that reply:

1- she is trolling us and plays innocent because of a surprise release soon;

2- label issues and politics, wanting a number 1.

Even if it is out of her hands, she could at lest have the decency to tell us that

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

It’s obvious at this point that Interscope doesn’t care about Lana’s release when Billie Eilish is now the next big thing. And I don’t blame Interscope for that. It’s a cash grab opportunity. Who I blame is the society for falling for that boring ass brat. At least Lana’s ~melancholy~ theme was authentic and she wasn’t just some sort of grunge edgy tumblr teen. Billie’s vocals control is quite good, but it’s really nothing shocking since all of her family works in the music industry. And her songs mainly sound interesting because of her brother’s production.

But this is exactly what society now is - they’re making boring ass pop stars famous. Honestly last interesting big debut act was Lana and then Lorde. Now the music industry is full of Dua Lipas and all that generic shit.