Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

There is no way she doesn't know about 29 March date.

i feel like that had to be a legit date at one point then interscope said hey billie release on this day and get us money we will push lana over making lana annoyed blah blah

billies hot stuff right now and the industry is greedy.

its funny how on bens comments hes flooded with march 29th... and reacts with silence but when that one guy commented "March 22nd" he replys with "thats not true" or whatever. idk thats been in my mind for a while

the fact that we probably won't even get a pic of her friends drinking organic juice tomorrow :rip:

honestly id rather her not post at all tomorrow and just ignore it. not only is it for her own safety (god bless the comment section) but also because thats the biggest clownery ever. hey i had an album coming today... actually was it ever? well heres a selfie instead.

hot summer nights, mid july, when you and i were forever wild <3

This time of year is when I first heard BTD (and Paradise), so BTD/Paradise is a end of winter/beginning of spring album for me

But Ultraviolence is best on a hot summer day in June/July

Honeymoon is best on a cool August day/hot September day

Lust For Life around when July turns into August, and you can feel the air start to change

and NFR gives me late spring/early summer vibes!

negAbhB.png

its funny how on bens comments hes flooded with march 29th... and reacts with silence but when that one guy commented "March 22nd" he replys with "thats not true" or whatever. idk thats been in my mind for a while

okay you made several points here

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

This is all Lana's own fault for messing with a true witch who kills chickens for her rituals instead of throwing some chilli powder and pink stones up in the air. Now NFR will remain locked up until Azealia releases Fantasea 2.

zFZ6ICM.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

This time of year is when I first heard BTD (and Paradise), so BTD/Paradise is a end of winter/beginning of spring album for me

But Ultraviolence is best on a hot summer day in June/July

Honeymoon is best on a cool August day/hot September day

Lust For Life around when July turns into August, and you can feel the air start to change

and NFR gives me late spring/early summer vibes!

so basically when they were released :rip: