Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So did she literally tell her idiot friends "okay act like you are laughing about nothing for 20 seconds ok?" nothing was happening in the little videos she posted and they just looked stupid

Social media in general is stupid. 

:dmd:

I just came on here to see the backlash after seeing her insta posts with comments disabled hahaha

I really think it’s time for Lana to venture into a new sound/image for LDR7 and give us an electro pop album

Think She’s Not Me meets adidas track pants and insta baddies  :flutter:

It could really be a career changer and get people outside of Twitter and LB interested in her again

Ugh no, we just had pop (Lust For Life) - and everyone on here seems to hate it. Its time for some lush strings. 

LDR7 should be Honeymoon 2, cause NFR is UV2 and LFL is BTD2 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

Imma stop liking any of her posts not related to nfr.. Yall better do the same too

I did a long time ago 'cause I expected the fuckery that was going to happen. Still following her though. You never know when she's in the mood for a random ass livestream. These days it feels like never

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

LDR7 should be a fuller exploration of jazz, that is the only correct option. :hooker:

Yes sir I'm with u

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Her Insta posts and stories... she's seriously like that friend who you've had a fight w and they moved on and think they're doing so much better than you and passive aggressively flaunt it over social media except idk wtf we did to her ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

h o m o p h o b i a

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I agree that LDR7 needs to be Honeymoon 2.0

Honeymoon's production is celestial and divine, so I'm here for another album like this :icant:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Don't break me down

I've been stanning too long

I've been trying too hard

To love one pretty song

I hear a promise of a new release

I search fast

I am alone at midnight

Been tryin' hard not to believe in IG updates

But I

I'm too delusional

So

I just cryyyy

I just cryyyyy-hyyyy

Credit to @@WildMustang for the first two lines ♥

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

the fact that she made an era for the fans with high budget visuals + huge world tour + actual singles + photoshoots + normal album rollout etc and now she's hidden in a cave with her friends and a fountain of endless matcha latte, probably ignoring e-mails from photographers and magazines :rip: 

we hate a gemini

Why did I ever stay away from this thread, it's too entertaining to read how upset everyone are. :w8ing: I mean, I am too but not reading the thread has helped me to not care too much most days. Doesn't mean I'm not ready to start whining with y'all though lmao.  :oopna:

@@PARADIXO As I Gemini, I'm offended. :crossed:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png