Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

It's funny how some people are getting tired of songs or snippets. Simply don't listen??? Don't come complaning if you played a snippet 500 times and it gets old to you. What's even the point? You won't be able to appreciate the full body of work when it's out by listening to snippets and released songs non stop. Lana has a wide discography, so instead of staying on the same new songs or snippets, move on until the abum is out

HTD was the specific song people were saying is old just now and we have the entire song live in good quality soo..

I haven't listened to Hope Is A Dangerous h nmfscnn bge one single time since the day of it's release.

If she's taking so much time to release the album after it has already been done, we better get a lot of bonus tracks. At least 16 - 17 tracks.

People are spamming all her new Instagram posts by asking about the album, so now she has a clue that fans are tired & won't be commenting "QUEEN", "LEGEND", etc. under her every shitty post.

Okay honestly I'm starting to believe lana is being brainwashed and turning anti-gay. Especially now that shes going to Zoechurch which some say its affiliated with hillsong and even Church Home which some still say its associated with hillsong. I mean lets look ag the possibilities here.

The owner of the Beverly Hills Hotel is promoting for death by stone law or whatever is going on. And we can def. see lana going alot more often especially with her friend to the Beverly Hills Hotel. Then we have her going to church. Then her team not renewing licenses for Gods and Monsters could it be because of ( me and god dont get along[lyrics]) . And lets not forget shes canceled many shows like Justin bieber did so he could get closer to god

Now dont get me wrong i support her in her decision i love the art that she puts so i can separate the person and the art but i wonder whats making her head towards this drastic direction. And i do get it shes trying to get closer to God but i dont something is not right here.

i know it's off topic but i posted it in another topic and no one saw it :( does anyone know where i can find the original clips of this video ?

in HD and without the rainbow effect please ? thanks !

https://youtu.be/_SdaU_wFd0A

Ah, the nostalgia. Back when she had an artistic persona which is all watered down now.

Okay honestly I'm starting to believe lana is being brainwashed and turning anti-gay. Especially now that shes going to Zoechurch which some say its affiliated with hillsong and even Church Home which some still say its associated with hillsong. I mean lets look ag the possibilities here.

The owner of the Beverly Hills Hotel is promoting for death by stone law or whatever is going on. And we can def. see lana going alot more often especially with her friend to the Beverly Hills Hotel. Then we have her going to church. Then her team not renewing licenses for Gods and Monsters could it be because of ( me and god dont get along[lyrics]) . And lets not forget shes canceled many shows like Justin bieber did so he could get closer to god

Now dont get me wrong i support her in her decision i love the art that she puts so i can separate the person and the art but i wonder whats making her head towards this drastic direction. And i do get it shes trying to get closer to God but i dont something is not right here.

she performed for the Ally Coalition. I don't think she's turning anti-gay, brainwashed maybe.

giphy.gif

i don't think Venice bitch and Mac will be on nfr. she called these songs "end of summer jams", she never said they were from her upcoming album. i mean I'd like it if they were on the album but

if they weren't i wouldn't be surprised*

Venice Bitch and MAC will be on the album, she basically said so when she performed at Buku

giphy.gif

She said the album was made of songs described as « a day in the life ». It surely wasn’t thought that way, but what if she is going for an intentional super long pre-release, where we get a new single every season? MAC and VB are end of summer / fall ; the live performance of HTD is fall ; Hope was winter. So a single in Spring? And the album in the summer?

It’s really a stretch, I know.

Consolation : There are still 5 songs we haven’t heard :)

I thought when she posted that list about becoming an instagram baddie and closer to god she was mocking people and making a joke of it but it actually seems like it's what she's doing :awk: :eek:

She said the album was made of songs described as « a day in the life ». It surely wasn’t thought that way, but what if she is going for an intentional super long pre-release, where we get a new single every season? MAC and VB are end of summer / fall ; the live performance of HTD is fall ; Hope was winter. So a single in Spring? And the album in the summer?

It’s really a stretch, I know.

Consolation : There are still 5 songs we haven’t heard :)

Which is way too less

Unless she's adding more (good) tracks I'm really not interested in an album I've heard half of already

Which is way too less

Unless she's adding more (good) tracks I'm really not interested in an album I've heard half of already

I get your point.

I always saw snippets as the same as the album preview we got with pretty much each era, when a site leaked 30 seconds of every song.

It’s also a common practice, to have almost half an album out before its release, these days. Don’t know if she’ll go with that with NFR.

I get your point.

I always saw snippets as the same as the album preview we got with pretty much each era, when a site leaked 30 seconds of every song.

It’s also a common practice, to have almost half an album out before its release, these days. Don’t know if she’ll go with that with NFR.

yeah but those snippets appear like within a week of the release day, not months or a year even. also they are HQ and usually short

yeah but those snippets appear like within a week of the release day, not months or a year even. also they are HQ and usually short

You’re right though. It’s not that her promo is bad for this era, it’s just that it would be perfect for a 3-month pre-release, not 9 months +.

Okay honestly I'm starting to believe lana is being brainwashed and turning anti-gay.

I hope the fuck she remembers her fanbase is just a shit ton of gays that can easily defund her trips to homophobic hotels and overpriced athleisure "live laugh love" shit she keeps wearing

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I don't remember this being an issue with the LFL snippets...

There were a couple of complaints. Many said she was teasing too much, especially with White Mustang and Change (which had 2-3 snippets each). However, the snippets weren't released before God-knows-how-long before the album release.