Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

For the sanity of everyone on this forum, please close this thread already until we get information  :facepalm:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

For the sanity of everyone on this forum, please close this thread already until we get information  :facepalm:

keep it open, i wanna see how many pages we can hit before she says something

giphy.gif

Truth to be told, she better scrap the whole album. 

Mariners was good. Venice Bitch was great, but everything went downhill since then.

hope is a dangerous... may be one of her worst songs ever. It feels so dull and uninspired, idk what's happening to her but this ain't it.

Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. The lyrics are great but sonically it's so so so boring.

Mariners is Perfection. of my faves of her.

Vanice is really good!

Hope is just so beautiful. i wasn't realizing that it's my most played track this era so far.

Disappear is so touching and gorgeous.

sonically this era is almost perfect for me. so i can't complain about that. everything else tho...

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

i swear if this album doesnt get all the critical acclaim it deserves once it finally arrives ..

Truth to be told, she better scrap the whole album. 

Mariners was good. Venice Bitch was great, but everything went downhill since then.

hope is a dangerous... may be one of her worst songs ever. It feels so dull and uninspired, idk what's happening to her but this ain't it.

Hope was great, what do you mean????? Lyrically it’s one of her best

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i swear if this album doesnt get all the critical acclaim it deserves once it finally arrives ..

Ikr. The singles have been universally lauded...I will be so pissed if she messes up the album acclaim with this messy rollout

LA gays are so lazy.... where are the protests outside of cha cha matcha, huh??? y'all should be over there like

AbsoluteShallowEft-size_restricted.gif

The Interscope HQ is in Santa Monica. Maybe they'd get a better answer there than "album is done lil b but who knows when it will come out."  :hooker: