Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

You gays are so wishy washy. One minute we're dragging Eclipse for being a pedophile, the next you're kissing his feet bc of a few (probably faked) screenshots. giphy.gif

Sweaty did you think that made sense in your head?? First you say that's not her granddaughter now you say it's fake screenshots, make up your mind and also let the pedo thing go, I was 15 fucking years old at the time, do y'all think I'm 30 or something? Regardless no one got songs from me for anything like that, I am not fucking dumb

At least come for something real like my attention seeking and teasing or shut the fuck up

Sweaty did you think that made sense in your head?? First you say that's not her granddaughter now you say it's fake screenshots, make up your mind and also let the pedo thing go, I was 15 fucking years old at the time, do y'all think I'm 30 or something? Regardless no one got songs from me for anything like that, I am not fucking dumb

At least come for something real like my attention seeking and teasing or shut the fuck up

"Attention seeking" this coming from someone who literally participates in illegal activity just so that they can get likes from strangers on the internet

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

"Attention seeking" this coming from someone who literally participates in illegal activity just so that they can get likes from strangers on the internet

I literally said that about myself, can you even read? Stop being illiterate and don't mention me. Y'all will read and believe everything.

I literally said that about myself, can you even read? Stop being illiterate and don't mention me. Y'all will read and believe everything.

I recommend getting a life, a hobby, a job, a clue.... any of the above but whatever u do, do it q u i c k l y so you can stop coming for me with that nasty dragon breath bc believe me honey the smell is rotten to the core

That's probably not even really NR's granddaughter but go off I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And you can go back to sulking and insulting LB on Twitter sweetie tenor.gif?itemid=13482186

Imagine getting personally offended over LB insults when you’ve literally been a member for two minutes.

Please utilise your time better, I highly doubt he’s just going to message a fake account and construct this whole twitter thing just to get at lanaboards. Get your head out of your ass before you post.

These new members are honestly death to the site some days man.

I recommend getting a life, a hobby, a job, a clue.... any of the above but whatever u do, do it q u i c k l y so you can stop coming for me with that nasty dragon breath bc believe me honey the smell is rotten to the core

I think it's time for you to log off now hen, you clearly aren't capable of using the internet responsibly. Feel free to log on again when your Ma teaches you manners. 

Imagine getting personally offended over LB insults when you’ve literally been a member for two minutes.

Please utilise your time better, I highly doubt he’s just going to message a fake account and construct this whole twitter thing just to get at lanaboards. Get your head out of your ass before you post.

These new members are honestly death to the site some days man.

Aww I love the sound of a BIRD chirping

tenor.gif?itemid=4817352

I have friends here, people who like me and people who hate my actions and that's been how it is for years. People have every right to dislike attention seeking or teasing, most of the time I'm not proud of it myself.

But stop with the motherfucking pedo thing. It's harmful and hurtful. There are legit pedos out there hurting children. It is not right to throw it around and accuse people you don't like. Grow a few brain cells and make it make sense Lanaboards.

I have friends here, people who like me and people who hate my actions and that's been how it is for years. People have every right to dislike attention seeking or teasing, most of the time I'm not proud of it myself.

But stop with the motherfucking pedo thing. It's harmful and hurtful. There are legit pedos out there hurting children. It is not right to throw it around and accuse people you don't like. Grow a few brain cells and make it make sense Lanaboards.

Take this to the Random Discussion Board miss, it has absolutely nothing to do w NFR

Dumb bitch juice.

Oh i didnt realize thats what you were drinking??

Take this to the Random Discussion Board miss, it has absolutely nothing to do w NFR

Oh i didnt realize thats what you were drinking??

Lmaoooo imagine starting shit and then telling someone to take it off thread. Don’t be so slanderous and cunty if you can’t finish it.

Everything’s a nail for miss hammerhead.

Ok We will come for your attention seeking ....

How about you stop being an attention seeking asshole and winding fans up. It’s like you have a head the size of house, just because you’ve heard a few details and have a few scrapped songs and demos doesn’t make you special, it’s cringe inducing how you lust for attention and the constant bragging. You are lucky you’ve not been arrested by now as you’ve basically stolen copyright media. Protecting tweets isn’t going to stop artists seeing you spilling details without permission. You’re not 30 but you’re old enough to have some respect for musicians you apparently love.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

So if you’re not proud of teasing shit why do you even do it? Why not leak the entire track instead of trying to get the gays to beg for something from you? If you know info or have tracks that you’d like to share, share the FULL THING instead of just parts just to turn around and say “Oh I’m not proud of doing that, I’m sorry forgive me”

Stfu. Please. Unless you have anything constructive for this community, stfu. Everyone here gets along for the most part, no drama’s been started for weeks and then you show up and now people are fighting. This is ridiculous and childish.

The pedo shit is ridiculous too. But whatever happened happened. Let’s build a bridge and get the fuck over it already (and please, include your ego with it, it’s giving me a headache)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I can’t believe some of these comments

“YOURE AN ATTENTION SEEKER FOR NOT LEAKING TRACKS, THE BEST SOLUTION FOR THIS WOULD BE RELEASE THE ENTIRE TRACKS. ITS SELFISH TO NOT LEAK!!”

None of you care about eclipse bragging you just want it for yourself.

I’m new so I know nothing of any previous dramas here but THIS KIND OF SLEUTHING IS WHAT I CAME HERE FOR. I’m not here for petty bullshit. I want information on this album, and Norman Fucking Rockwell’s granddaughter confirming (on her Twitter) that the albums delay has nothing to do with the name is the most solid piece of information we’ve had in forever so I’m pleased to see it.

I can’t believe some of these comments

“YOURE AN ATTENTION SEEKER FOR NOT LEAKING TRACKS, THE BEST SOLUTION FOR THIS WOULD BE RELEASE THE ENTIRE TRACKS. ITS SELFISH TO NOT LEAK!!”

None of you care about eclipse bragging you just want it for yourself.

Is that wrong??? Is it wrong for us to want more unreleased material that she’ll never use? Don’t act like you don’t have an unreleased stash in your iTunes

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole