Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I don't see this as being about patience at all. It's about basing your peace of mind & happiness on the actions of others. Stanning, unironically, is just plain unhealthy. We really shouldn't be so invested. I don't care about her nearly as much as I used to, but I've always had issues with letting go, and I think it shows lol, I mean I'm still here :toofunny:

I hope we all manage to move the fuck on someday.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

christmas-tired.jpg?w=500

if she recreates this picture, changing the notebook with her upcoming poetry book, im dying

And THAT, kids, is what you call journaling

Stripped of my own life

I don't see this as being about patience at all. It's about basing your peace of mind & happiness on the actions of others. Stanning, unironically, is just plain unhealthy. We really shouldn't be so invested. I don't care about her nearly as much as I used to, but I've always had issues with letting go, and I think it shows lol, I mean I'm still here :toofunny:

Wtf i care about her more and more w every year and w every release she gets closer to my heart.

Let's face it, we're all obsessive personality types here. We all have issues with letting go, haha.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Let's face it, we're all obsessive personality types here. We all have issues with letting go, haha.

Tbh I'm only sticking around for my baby Cinnamon, not Lana. :oprah3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Ok if Ben said that Lana will tell us whenever she wants to, I’m assuming they’ve got the release and now it’s up to Lana when she wants to announce shit since they gave up on promo anyways..

i just cant wait until she finally announces something & im gonna watch all of yall eating your lana-bashing words 

how would that change anything? is she going to announce she built a time turner?

how would that change anything? is she going to announce she built a time turner?

no all im saying is in this moment im seeing a lot of posts like "fuck lana, this release is the worst, we're not gonna buy this one we're not supporting her anymore" etc etc etc, but you know as soon as that itunes preorder hits with a new single & the cover art you're gonna see all of us going "YAAAS QUEEN IS BACK OMG WERE SO SORRY WE DOUBTED YOU WIG!!! SLAY MY PUSSY MOM!!!"

its understandable to be extremely annoyed with how things are being handled but the drama in this thread sometimes..

i just cant wait until she finally announces something & im gonna watch all of yall eating your lana-bashing words 

I'm just here for the bunnies. This bunny, though ... flaky af https://twitter.com/LanaDelLovers/status/1117593609598132225

Lana Del Rey is asked to paint an Easter Egg so she paints it ... malachite. 'Course she does.

2w3t1zp.jpg

no all im saying is in this moment im seeing a lot of posts like "fuck lana, this release is the worst, we're not gonna buy this one we're not supporting her anymore" etc etc etc, but you know as soon as that itunes preorder hits with a new single & the cover art you're gonna see all of us going "YAAAS QUEEN IS BACK OMG WERE SO SORRY WE DOUBTED YOU WIG!!! SLAY MY PUSSY MOM!!!"

its understandable to be extremely annoyed with how things are being handled but the drama in this thread sometimes..

But...why? All the tracks will be uploaded to youtube immediately, I'm sure of that. We'll be able to listen to NFR and download it for free. And, all jokes aside, do you honestly think this era will have any quality visuals? Do you truly believe the cover will be anything other than halfway decent at best? And even if by some miracle it's gorgeous (i.e. if they decide to reuse a pic neil krug took in 2016), does that change everything that's happened so far? No.

Oh and..."sorry we doubted you queen"? Who's doubting her music? Not a day goes by without at least 5 people waxing lyrical about Cinnamon, a song we don't even have in full. We've been losing our minds over fucking snippets. So why would it be shocking and/or hypocritical if people end up loving NFR once it's released? The overall sentiment is "fuck lana", not "fuck NFR" lol

P.S. I'm like super tired, lmk if something doesn't make sense

i'm holding out hope that they've secretly been doing heaps of big budget press materials and mvs so when the rollout officially starts we will all eat our words

lel remember when we were still holding out hope/ praying for a miracle that the album would come March 29th

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Ok if Ben said that Lana will tell us whenever she wants to, I’m assuming they’ve got the release and now it’s up to Lana when she wants to announce shit since they gave up on promo anyways..

No, no,

Ben said it isn't finished and that good music takes time.

Ed said Lana will tell us when she wants to.

And Lana herself is painting malachite fkn Easter Eggs.

Questions?