Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I regularly listen to MAC and Hope but only listened to Venice Bitch once after release, stopped listening to the Cinnamon and IYC snippets a month ago, only listened to the new snippet once, but for some reason I can’t bring myself to stop listening to those DAMN HIAB snippets (the ‘dont be a jerk’ one especially)..........i stg if it’s not the lead single after over a year of begging-

It is her account  :toofunny:

Yeah she's got about 10 and none of them are verified ... she probably can't get them verified as she's been banned about 17 times.

And seeing as she just threatened to murder Lana about 25 times in the space of an hour, I think ban #18 might be imminent.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

... yeah let me just develop printmaking skills. Thanks for the condescending response!

What do you want on it? I'll make it ... as long as Lana doesn't sue me.

ETA: Actually, I was gonna make one with Norman over there <-------- that's my 'shop job. And then go hang out at Cha Cha Matcha

ETA2: That's a lie, I don't even live in the same country as Cha Cha Matcha. Lana's rubbing off on me, send help

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

#LeakNFR

#LetNFRFlop

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Watching that old amoeba performance, from I’m guessing the BTD era, she seems like a completely different girl. I know she’s older now, but back then it seemed like she really cared about her fans. And now she hates us.

I didn't mean to sound condescending, so I apologize if that's how I came off. Making your own shirts can be super fun and you don't need to do it all by yourself. There are stores & websites that can help you with that. I used to make custom t shirts for me and my friends all the time when I was younger. Do you really think Lana/her label will come up with something better than you can? I mean...

LDR_CTreeTee_front_1024x1024.jpg?v=15166

Lana's merch is terrible anyway and too expensive. You can go to Michael's and buy t-shirt printing paper and make it yourself.

Lana's merch is terrible anyway and too expensive. You can go to Michael's and buy t-shirt printing paper and make it yourself.

Yup, her merch is ugly and basic af, like when she was showing off the lust For Life merch like the shirts and windbreakers as if they were some ground breaking beautiful stuff, I was like sis wyd.

I regularly listen to MAC and Hope but only listened to Venice Bitch once after release, stopped listening to the Cinnamon and IYC snippets a month ago, only listened to the new snippet once, but for some reason I can’t bring myself to stop listening to those DAMN HIAB snippets (the ‘dont be a jerk’ one especially)..........i stg if it’s not the lead single after over a year of begging-

Honestly yes, same like my god that snippet just- it gives me hope 23t1kig.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

The LFL boat cap is beautiful tho. I have it and the quality and details are amazing. It's another story for the tops

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

The LFL boat cap is beautiful tho. I have it and the quality and details are amazing. It's another story for the tops

You can only really see how pretty some of it is when you own it. The caps and the boat shirt are super sweet.

cuvvy concepts??? i made 4 others but i would like to see something like these 2

U

57439836_2005655946212940_25166511796062

57009099_352643222277513_271904484764103

I'd love a textless cover like that!

There is one full-body-pic from Neils LFL shoot with her leaning against a white wall in a green dress. That would have been a perfect textless cover

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!