Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

She's totally doing it on purpose. And the more people will ask for the album, the more she'll keep trolling.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE I HOPE THIS JELLY DONUT LIPPED SWOLLEN PEAR SHAPED FACE ASS B I T C H FALLS DOWN INTO TRAFFIC THE NEXT TIME SHE GETS OFF HER FLAT WHITE ASS AND DECIDES TO FILM HERSELF ON HER SHATTERED IPHONE 6 SNIFFING DANDELIONS AND METHADONE NEEDLES NEXT TO THE HIGHWAY

B Y E.

methadone needles? 

giphy.gif

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE I HOPE THIS JELLY DONUT LIPPED SWOLLEN PEAR SHAPED FACE ASS B I T C H FALLS DOWN INTO TRAFFIC THE NEXT TIME SHE GETS OFF HER FLAT WHITE ASS AND DECIDES TO FILM HERSELF ON HER SHATTERED IPHONE 6 SNIFFING DANDELIONS AND METHADONE NEEDLES NEXT TO THE HIGHWAY

B Y E.

fucking relax

negAbhB.png

B Y E.

Pop a fucking Xanax

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

im behind and just saw what ed said... so it is lana's total choice for this clownery. now i dont feel *as* bad about her instagram comments

lana is master at giving 0 fucks. if shes under total control well its over... lock the thread now im applying for jobs

B Y E.

Ma this is a McDonald's is it that serious.............

Anyway f*gs versus shutting up about how women present themselves........... some of y'all are misogynistic as hell

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Lana : idc about losing fans *sips matcha*, you can all leave i don't even care xo 

The army of brainwashed stans who would kick back a bottle of bleach if she asked them to, filling up stadiums during the NFR tour in 2076 with their children and grandchildren:  :kris:   :understand: :beyonce:

Lana: Huh? Cinema? Can't hear ya. Cinnabar? Singapore? Yeah guys let's do Video Games :smile:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.