Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I wouldn’t mind if she dressed up like an actual baddie tbh but with her own twist. She looks like a soccer mom with a minivan rn

My god, she does. Maybe the true "insta model" look wouldn't match NFR's vibe, but her current look doesn't either so like :pft:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

am i the only one that can live without that song? im not interested in the piano while she yells DONT BE A JERK

also i think since shes teased the song for over a year now i am so over it. 

lol that's what made me change my mind about the song, i HATED the first snippet and i really hope she scrapped the tourlyfe part

y'all say that you don't need certain songs and some of them "aged like milk" but once they're out you'll be bopping and shaking your asses lmao

i cant wait to bop and twerk and have borderline epileptic seizures to that fire sylvia plath chorus :awk:

we're gonna dance till we drop guys, we'll party till we die!!!eleventy! :awkney2:

i can already imagine shaking my azz to "you don't ever have to.......................be stronger than you really are.........................when you're lying in my........arms" :understand:  :beyonce:

This year we’re getting Sky, Marina, Lana, Taylor, Gaga, Charli, Katy, FKA, Cruel Youth, & more! It really is 2012 all over again

Melanie,

Maybe Lorde.

I also have Beabadoobee tonight 

(W)iggy Azaelia

giphy.gif

I get that, but hunty u literally could just have the track on repeat for 11 to 13 times just saying tumblr_inline_na3yd34CUV1r183ww.gif

Gurl I meant songs with the same vibe it was obvious, you thought you did something there

i cant wait to bop and twerk and have borderline epileptic seizures to that fire sylvia plath chorus :awk:

we're gonna dance till we drop guys, we'll party till we die!!!eleventy! :awkney2:

i can already imagine shaking my azz to "you don't ever have to.......................be stronger than you really are.........................when you're lying in my........arms" :understand:  :beyonce:

i thought that some people here would understand sarcasm...... smh

iv9uXjw.gif

nfr is basically dead at this point imo

go stream LOVE+FEAR instead, the fourth studio album by welsh singer marina diamandis, known mononymously as MARINA, out 26th april

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

The day I saw you all unstan, you all unstan

Said you will all unstan

We're talkin' and talkin' and talkin' it up

And the frustration is heightening

And we all wish that she would just

Say something enlightening

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Does anyone have any idea what 2 songs Lana already had written before starting collab with Jack?

I’m p sure one was Bartender. The other one she didn’t mention unless it was Sylvia, I’m p sure she mentioned it around the same time as Bartender

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I am gonna be the saltiest bitch this side of fucking Saturn if we don't get news today; I have my hopes up.

It’s so late already, tho :(