Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

when im scrolling through instagram and lana posts another fucking poem KindDismalCaracal-small.gif

Me: alice.gif

I survived the 2015-2016 scrapping of LG5 and the release of Joanne....this all looks familiar. 

Hunty, did u also survive the darkness that was ARTPOP? PetGa may she rest in peace u did well sweetie  :defeated: dk tf Lana's doing

UV/Honeymoon

Ugh someone should've sent this to Alessandro so he could make a Gucci version for Lana to wear at the MET with the NFR release date on it 

44c352c53ff66ab8ca21046915cf7df7.jpg

Ugh someone should've sent this to Alessandro so he could make a Gucci version for Lana to wear at the MET with the NFR release date on it

44c352c53ff66ab8ca21046915cf7df7.jpg

the theme is camp so honestly something like this would be perfect

qfrWuBl.png

i wish lana would get her shit together and surprise release the fucking album this month, then the poetry book in the fall, and then an ep later on (including hey blue baby and i must be stupid for being so happy). i feel like i'm the only one who likes those "folk" songs. they're so cute for an ep. but this bitch is so lazy and i don't expect anything anymore.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

What I'd love for Lana to wear: 

34y4c1t.jpg
1jqm38.jpg
32znio2.jpg

wcoduv.jpg
2dhwkuh.jpg
nb6a91.jpg
xc6vsj.jpg

vs. what she'll probably wear: 

2qbw1ll.jpg
2akcvg1.jpg

Hair: 

595b0ff276812443266c948d362a544d--red-cu
Kia_2.jpg
329e1fcbddca891fe1bb9f26108c7f63--taylor
0521679e9583173722017278b74e159a--s-hair
bf9dba5cda971d8734866e525ea907d2.jpg
I'd really love for her to pull a Nancy Sinatra and have flowers n flowers in her hair, that or just accessorize it with some kind of jewelry:
43b38430bc250d97d9da2aaedb47b277--nancy-

Make-up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le3VtBplHeM

Helene-Desmettre-LOfficiel-Ukraine-Octob some kind of dark, smokey eye, w bright colored mascara, blush heavy around the cheeks 

ff_092815_a001.jpgb31b2c11b4364f255d07e6e415d831f5.jpg

some kind of frosty eyes, w a dark/ or dark orange/maroon lip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aoep2WGppFI 

or some kind of soft, but colorful overall makeup, like (i'd change the lip tho, lessen the blush, and have it a bit more subtle and in a warm peach, bc this kinda looks a bit clownish but I love the mermaid shimmer) pastel-makeup-eye.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

34y4c1t.jpg

1jqm38.jpg

32znio2.jpg

wcoduv.jpg

2dhwkuh.jpg

nb6a91.jpg

xc6vsj.jpg

2qbw1ll.jpg

2akcvg1.jpg

Those looks are way too basic for the MET, especially for a theme like this one where it’s supposed to be very over the top. Alessandro better turn out some extra ass shit for her. Highkey I like the first look of “what she’ll probably wear” the most, it’s campy couture, I live, like, it’s ugly, but like werk, it’s the most interesting and campy.

qfrWuBl.png

Those looks are way too basic for the MET, especially for a theme like this one where it’s supposed to be very over the top. Alessandro better turn out some extra ass shit for her. Highkey I like the first look of “what she’ll probably wear” the most, it’s campy couture, I live, like, it’s ugly, but like werk, it’s the most interesting and campy.

Mm I sorta get what ur saying, since some of them do look pretty flat by themselves. For me, it'd b diff to style her, since I love a more subtle palette, I think that's where the hair, the makeup, and even what shoes she'd wear would come to play. 

I'd pair the Gigi dres w some kind of thigh highs, change the shirt on the second suit, with something more frilly, and change the hell off of those slippers w the last would getup, with a more outlandish type of gladiator heels or something. 

The last getup does seem too soft, but I'd actually wanna know what u'd do to have be pulled off, bc I like the concept but am currently stumped. Was thinking of having a kind of wet look for her hair and makeup for that one. Beige eyes, and a bright lip. Dangling earrings, and some kind of sleek claw rings or something. maybe add a steel mesh hauberk uppercut vest

Fuck, do u think we should take this to the actual thread, or has it been made yet? 

UV/Honeymoon

i wish lana would get her shit together and surprise release the fucking album this month, then the poetry book in the fall, and then an ep later on (including hey blue baby and i must be stupid for being so happy). i feel like i'm the only one who likes those "folk" songs. they're so cute for an ep. but this bitch is so lazy and i don't expect anything anymore.

I hated these songs when I first heard them but I've come to really enjoy them!

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I need her to channel Sofia Coppola’s Marie Antoinette with a huge period gown, wig, Gucci heels, and pastel colors. Now that’s camp, and with an iconic pop culture reference thrown in.

I need her to channel Sofia Coppola’s Marie Antoinette with a huge period gown, wig, Gucci heels, and pastel colors. Now that’s camp, and with an iconic pop culture reference thrown in.

Ok ohmygod ty for bringing it up, but knowing what Lana wore last time, I'd really like to see her pull off a Joan of Arc look, ref'd from Cate Blanchet's queen Elizabeth movie 725e34242bdffa42b6543a7e05353a76.jpg Not piece by piece, but modified to look more like some kind of combination between that and rihanna-vogue-manolo-blahnik-tsr.jpg?w=6

UV/Honeymoon

34y4c1t.jpg

1jqm38.jpg

32znio2.jpg

wcoduv.jpg

2dhwkuh.jpg

nb6a91.jpg

xc6vsj.jpg

2qbw1ll.jpg

2akcvg1.jpg

Hair: 

595b0ff276812443266c948d362a544d--red-cu

Kia_2.jpg

329e1fcbddca891fe1bb9f26108c7f63--taylor

0521679e9583173722017278b74e159a--s-hair

bf9dba5cda971d8734866e525ea907d2.jpg

I'd really love for her to pull a Nancy Sinatra and have flowers n flowers in her hair, that or just accessorize it with some kind of jewelry:

43b38430bc250d97d9da2aaedb47b277--nancy-

Make-up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le3VtBplHeM

Helene-Desmettre-LOfficiel-Ukraine-Octob some kind of dark, smokey eye, w bright colored mascara, blush heavy around the cheeks 

ff_092815_a001.jpgb31b2c11b4364f255d07e6e415d831f5.jpg

some kind of frosty eyes, w a dark/ or dark orange/maroon lip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aoep2WGppFI 

or some kind of soft, but colorful overall makeup, like (i'd change the lip tho, lessen the blush, and have it a bit more subtle and in a warm peach, bc this kinda looks a bit clownish but I love the mermaid shimmer) pastel-makeup-eye.jpg

how lana will REALLY show up with 

16443818-girl-in-a-white-t-shirt-and-leg

Its cute that anyone on here thinks she’ll wear any makeup/ anything other than yoga pants

We are gonna be fucking filthy if she doesn't end up going, lmao

Nothing would surprise me by this point, other than her actually putting work and effort in.

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

who the FUCK left the basement door unlocked for the vermillion swine of lanaboards to reinhabit the space like dustmites

What's the difference between Lana Del Rey and a hangover?

One makes you feel tired, depressed, and hungry, and the other is the hangover.

Like, can you imagine if these four hung out now?

Marina: "So, what's everyone been up to? I just released a new album and I'm touring."

FKA Twigs: "I released a new song and I am also touring."

Florence: "I released a new song and I'm touring, too."

Elizabeth: "I went to Cha Cha Matcha yesterday."

o5srxv.jpg

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Q: Lana Del Rey and Norman Fucking Rockwell are in jail, and you can only post bail for one. Who do you choose?

A: Lana Del Rey, because Norman Fucking Rockwell is never to be released.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream