Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

If it's impacting radio on the 20th expect it out the previous days I'd wager

anyways this better be a tribute to K given that this is her "looking back" album so far, if it isn't For K Pt.3 she can fucking keep it but given it's being pushed to radio i know it won't be a sweet sickly ballad like it should be

Omg I didn't think about this being for K Pt.3. Now I'm emotional :crying4:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

(ps i know the song has the chance to be a retitled song we have heard already)

A part of me is happy it’s a song we havent heard yet but also pissed because ive been WAITINGGG for these songs for ages. Give them the fuck up already.

Either way though, I hope this is real..

2 weeks from now? Why do we have to wait longer- or is the impact date not the same as a release date? When do y’all think doin’ time is coming if it’s real

Khris is right, basically this means the song can come out any day since the usual gap between a song being releaseed and being serviced to radio is 1-2 weeks.

Maybe it could drop next friday?

Patiently waiting for the fake lyrics to roll in, followed by a 35kbps snippet leak from someone who "got it from Shazam before it was taken down". Then we'll endure a week of silence from Lana, to which we will then all receive a post notification from Instagram, and all flock to it in excitement...hoping its official...only for it to be a photo of some random ass street in a purple hue filter with no caption. Two minutes later she'll post another poem, and remind us it's coming (without mentioning a date). Finally, May 20th will arrive. And the meltdowns over how the "level of unprofessionalism is far too much"...the cycle goes on and on.

:oprah3:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Just called all access and the lady on the phone said she can confirm the release date info is from the record label and is accurate.

Congrats y’all... we made it...

Omg I didn't think about this being for K Pt.3. Now I'm emotional :crying4:

I won't bet on it, I don't trust Lana's ignorant white woman hillsong matcha cucumber slice faghag personality and lyricism when it comes to describing the most influential relationship in her musical career, and if it's impacting radio I can't see it NOT being something more like LfL/Cinnamon in shallow-ness rather than something deep like HtD or HIADT

i'd love for it to be a For K Pt.3 given that it'd be perfect for the album's themes but i don't trust lana to pull through. i do not trust that skank bitch

I won't bet on it, I don't trust Lana's ignorant white woman hillsong matcha cucumber slice faghag personality and lyricism when it comes to describing the most influential relationship in her musical career, and if it's impacting radio I can't see it NOT being something more like LfL/Cinnamon in shallow-ness rather than something deep like HtD or HIADT

i'd love for it to be a For K Pt.3 given that it'd be perfect for the album's themes but i don't trust lana to pull through. i do not trust that skank bitch

tumblr_pomyibltUM1tvcjbj_400.jpg

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven