Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

if this turns out to be fake, i will be wearing a clown costume, for believing it was true, until NFR is released in 2022.

oh thank fuck i don't have to dress as a clown  :creep:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

"She spreads her lovin' all over

And when she gets home there’s none left for me"

I sweat to God these lines are going to kill me when I hear them.

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

doin' it and venice bitch are two summery bops that are going to be great for cruising down country back roads during sunset 

with the sunroof down. i can feel the vibe already. god i cannot wait.  :flutter:

miss born to lose

doin' it and venice bitch are two summery bops that are going to be great for cruising down country back roads during sunset 

with the sunroof down. i can feel the vibe already. god i cannot wait.  :flutter:

Sitting at the backs of trucks w drinks, and the music loud? Like it sounds so cliched but everyone should try it yeaaaah

UV/Honeymoon

Sitting at the backs of trucks w drinks, and the music loud? Like it sounds so cliched but everyone should try it yeaaaah

i live in pennsylvania so like this is pretty representative and i'm here for it (even though i am far from being country)

miss born to lose

i live in pennsylvania so like this is pretty representative and i'm here for it (even though i am far from being country)

Live in ca but never really done anything like that up north where the farmlands (?) are, but driven past them, and yeah the skies are beautifuuuuull. Same effect by the beach thoo

UV/Honeymoon