Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i think everyone is aware by now of how the music and film industries are effectively built on dodgy men who are gatekeepers, i'd say that was probably a large part of it

i remember reading about that time madonna worked with nile rodgers and she was like "but nile, you never asked to fuck me? what's going on?!"

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

ohh i got you! i'll go edit that post rn and add line breaks, sorry!

It’s okay!! Thanks for understanding c: im sure it’s not a known issue bc it’s prolly not a BIG issue I just wanted to let everyone know bc I’m mainly on mobile (and I’m sure some others are too) and it causes me problems on here when it’s like that lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Ok imma need Lana to release NFR right now in order to distract myself from the trash that was this recent episode of game of thrones

Who wants to do an nfr roleplay I’ll start: OMG YALL CINNAMON IS AO GOOD I- SKSKSKAKSK I CANT BELIEVE THIS! WE WAITED SO LONG

Just had sex to it! The climax was everything girl i-

giphy.gif

I just Google translated it ... it's mostly about perfume. Again. 

I think she says Hope took 3 years to complete (?!) and it's her most personal song. "Shades of Cool" and "Cruel World" are the songs which represent her best, apparently ... 

I could be totally wrong because it's just Google Translate, though. They did not ask about NFR. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

This is so sad Alexa play Happiness Is a Butterfly (Snippet).mp3

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

no news :      ) the interview was done when hope was just released. other than gucci guilty promo she says hope took 3 years to complete and that shades of cool and cruel world are songs that represent her best

Imagine the pain and the emotion in Hope if she took 3 years to complete it. How deep some lines can be and we have no idea. How each word is a knife stabbing her back.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I'm glad even more that she got to release the track, and if yeah it took 3 years to fully form and tweak how it ended up, then I'm grateful and happier that she finally outwardly expressed and released those thoughts, this song. How liberating that must be, and even stronger for her to actually share it in front of the world. 

Lemme permeate my own thought tho, regardless of whether or not I'll seem cross, so I'll try wording things delicately, no malice, but it makes me question so so so much, as to what would've changed/has changed that changed the temperament of the release era? 

I know for LfL, she gave way to Coachella as one of the tracks of the final record, blurted out Beautiful People and opted for the hopeful globalist track that is 'Beautiful People, Problems' , and added Change as well, among tracks that really changed the record from the first version she envisioned for it. Grateful for what we got, aside from how she saw it first, bc it felt like a kind of gateway record for her to really explore and be more present in society. 

Then we have this record that's rumored to have been completed, where she's excited for it to be released, livestream footage to back that up, and her triumphant self-return w Hope. Then, blackout. 

I'm not blaming her, at all, again no malice, I just wanna understand if we can, at how the meta-weather for this waiting period dramatically shifted. No point in saying anything or pointing fingers, bc we can't know for sure til we've past the pre-release and when Lana decides to communicate things about it on her own time. 

How do people outside the forum enjoy LfL? The previous tracks we've gotten from the record so far? Time flies when ur having fun, so I get the diff perceptions of it in regards to how intent we're waiting or not for the record, nd the more invested u are, the higher chance of disappointment, would it matter when the record comes out anyway, but really. What changed? What's holding her back from authentically being able to release/ or even just muttering anything about the record? 

UV/Honeymoon

I just Google translated it ... it's mostly about perfume. Again.

I think she says Hope took 3 years to complete (?!) and it's her most personal song. "Shades of Cool" and "Cruel World" are the songs which represent her best, apparently ...

I could be totally wrong because it's just Google Translate, though. They did not ask about NFR.

Woah... I can’t believe it took her 3 years to ink the deal w Apple to use the phrase “most famous woman you know from the iPad”

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif