Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I’m happy to see we’re inching toward an aesthetic for the era. The canvas-type edit on this and that one selfie + the poetry she’s posted seems to be the NFR aesthetic?

8V7Yvel.png

I don’t think its from the same night. Her hair looks like it has tighter curls, her lips and eye makeup DONT look the same and her face just all around looks different... IDK but yeah who cares we’re all getting too nitpicky about the wrong things by this point.

I like nitpicky, so I'll play. If it was taken pre-performance then it's understandable why her hair and makeup look a little different. Brisbane is humid af in the summer and she played an outdoor venue.

I mean, if it's not from Brisbane, then she went to all the trouble to do her hair and makeup the same, put on the same clothes, the same earrings, and the same ring. Like, if she had the energy to do all of that, then surely she'd just go stand outside next to a palm tree or sit on the beach and take a selfie and she'd be done. Instead, you're saying she went to all that trouble to dress up the same, took a selfie in a hotel room or a bathroom or some shit, and then photoshopped out the background.

We're talking about a bitch who couldn't even be bothered getting out of bed for her last NFR snippet.

Her hair only looks longer in the Doin Time image because the bitch is leaning forward.

The prosecution rests, Your Honour.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

honestly get the feeling she's trying to channel her old life and would probably suggest her new friends are keeping her grounded, the hillsong thing is horrific but doesn't surprise me cos according to her she joined a cult years ago, she's all about that 'finding herself' shit. it's how it looks to me and now... i will make effort to stay on topic

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

I’m happy to see we’re inching toward an aesthetic for the era. The canvas-type edit on this and that one selfie + the poetry she’s posted seems to be the NFR aesthetic?

please god no

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Jokes aside, I'm here for this type of thing. I'd rather have a Neil Krug pic from 2014-2017 as the cover of NFR than some recent awfulness. I just don't care as long as the end result looks good.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Jokes aside, I'm here for this type of thing. I'd rather have a Neil Krug pic from 2014-2017 as the cover of NFR than some recent awfulness. I just don't care as long as the end result looks good.

In all seriousness this latest pic could've looked really good if she just had a decent graphics person. Like fuck ... bitch has 98655654768 dollars ... hire someone ffs

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

watch a selfie with a fan in some usa date from la to the moon as as the album cover :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

don’t give her ideas

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

This article's brave for titling itself "Listen to Lana Del Rey's Cover of Sublime's Doin' Time" then just posting a snippet. Swear, th is this shite. Late and inaccurate smh https://www.nme.com/news/music/lana-del-rey-covers-sublime-summertime-doin-time-snippet-2485110

331m2b8.gif

I love this gif

UV/Honeymoon

Are we sure the song's gonna be released in NZ sooner or is it gonna be an international release?

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

The pic she posted is not from the same night of that concert. Her hair literally looks way longer than it did a year ago during that concert. Y'all tripping.

Her hair looks longer in that photo because she’s leaning forward.

Edit: just realised someone already said this, sorry lmao

giphy.gif  

OK, she said that she didn't "have a plan" for NFR, but reusing old pictures for a project that IS planned by/for someone else makes me do think something's up. Where is the effort?  :(