"It hurts to love you, but I still love you

It's just the way I feel

And I'd be lying, if I kept hiding

The fact that I can't deal

And that I've been dying

For something real

That I've been dying for something real"

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/575930057386885122/587023147874779137/video.mov

Unheard song snippet

More leaked news and info coming...

I’m gonna just pretend this is a single from nfr.

Omg mom!!!! Yaaasnsnakksskkssksk I love this version of cinnamon!!!!!!! Releassssss don’t teassss

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

can u dumb bitches shut up and start talking about what color this fucking vinyl is gonna be

soo its not lana

ShabbyHeavenlyAnteater-max-1mb.gif

No bae I’m sorry my miss steak. Its The Gold Is in the Dark by Cat Pierce. I was bamboozled. But dont worry I have some VERY REAL information garnered from the leakers’ discord server that might just find its way onto LB sometime v soon...

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

No bae I’m sorry my miss steak. Its The Gold Is in the Dark by Cat Pierce. I was bamboozled. But dont worry I have some VERY REAL information garnered from the leakers’ discord server that might just find its way onto LB sometime v soon...

Such as? Please enlighten us. I am dying to know  :hdu:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

It's the weakest garbage she's ever released. There's a difference between a "minimalistic" and "stripped-down" aesthetic versus being lazy and not trying. I remember being confused when it first came out and all the YouTube and Instagram comments were praising her as the greatest poet ever. The lyrics are just awful compared to the high quality work we used to get. The Sylvia Plath sociopath thing is too cheesy, like Lana is a parody of herself at this point... it's as if she's trying to be ~oh-so-deep~ while writing at the level of an emo 13-year-old who's never written lyrics in their life. Combined with the selfie cover, it's just a slap in the face.

Hey guys, I thought about this a little and just wanted to apologize for how harshly I expressed my opinions about HIADT. I don't mean to insult those who do like the song. Since I'm still new here, I don't want to make enemies or a bad impression or anything.

I guess I'm just so frustrated with her silence on NFR that I'm projecting my anger onto her recent releases. I got all pissed when Doin' Time was released too, not because it's particularly bad; I'm just so sick of waiting with no explanation.

I hope to make friends instead of coming off as some bitter person who hates on everything about Lana. I genuinely do love and respect her so much as an artist and a human being, but I feel like she's playing with our feelings as fans.

can u dumb bitches shut up and start talking about what color this fucking vinyl is gonna be

We’ve established that already: translucent hunter green

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

HAPPY YOSEMITE YEAR

Remember when Lana predicted our mood in 13 Beaches. :oprah:

"It hurts to love you, but I still love you

It's just the way I feel

And I'd be lying, if I kept hiding

The fact that I can't deal

And that I've been dying

For something real

That I've been dying for something real"

god i almost feel sorry for her with her days adventuring with the gals and her millions of dollars  :krylie:

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live