Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Idk if I'm overreacting but I need the title track rn more than any song of the album tbh. Even for Cinnabop

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

My favorite too. Your description of NFR sounds just like THOSL then—a deviation from her standard approach that misses with the public but becomes an artists’ favorite and eventually is recognized as a masterpiece.

Exactly this. Everything about it. Everyone hated the album title and the album cover and it was even the same time she started heavily shunning fame. It’s the same moment in their careers. This is one of the reasons I’m confident NFR will be that bitch.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

its like impossible to keep an album totally in the dark right? yea a surprise release is possible.. but doesn't the actual physical cds and shit have to start getting shipped out? wont it start being put in many store systems? like wouldn't we find out before its released that sumn is coming...

its like impossible to keep an album totally in the dark right? yea a surprise release is possible.. but doesn't the actual physical cds and shit have to start getting shipped out? wont it start being put in many store systems? like wouldn't we find out before its released that sumn is coming...

it a possibility but if she actually doesn't want us know to know the date she's going to mail all the stores 2 -5 days before so that there is no chance for the information to leak.

i will love you until the end of time.

uhhh, third wave feminist discourse and beyond, along with the sex positive movement actually means celebration of women's sexual pleasure, guys. i mean i dunno how 70s your feminist knowledge is, but this shit isn't it for most modern intersectional feminists. jesus christ

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

it a possibility but if she actually doesn't want us know to know the date she's going to mail all the stores 2 -5 days before so that there is no chance for the information to leak.

Or she could pull a Beyoncé and have the record drop on digital platforms and have physical records coming the following week...

Or she could pull a Beyoncé and have the record drop on digital platforms and have physical records coming the following week...

As much as I’m a slut for vinyl, this is what I’d want if it was a surprise release. I’d have too much anxiety if I woke up and saw it out then had to run to the record store. Even though I’d also complain to my bf about wanting to listen to it on vinyl already lol.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

i was making fake album covers as a joke on twitter but i lowkey fuck with this one??

D9TgLo8X4AI8Fdx.png

Am I the only one that hates this pic? It’s so..brown. (Cool concept tho with the art @jazzsingercultleadr, I’m just talking about that photo in general, not your take on it as a cover)

LIZARD PEOPLE

Am I the only one that hates this pic? It’s so..brown. (Cool concept tho with the art @jazzsingercultleadr, I’m just talking about that photo in general, not your take on it as a cover)

I think SHE looks good in this photo ... the rest of it not so much.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i was making fake album covers as a joke on twitter but i lowkey fuck with this one??

D9TgLo8X4AI8Fdx.png

I appreciate the feel of this, and the pic's growing on me, but the technique or lack thereof in feel, is what I dislike about it.

Vibe wise, it reminds me of this: 

20099606_The-Charlatans-Different-Days.j

which also reminds me of this place that I drive a few min to, to just unwind

back to the pic itself, not the edit, I wouldn't mind if it was the back cover tho tbh 

UV/Honeymoon