Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

It just sux because it’s impossible for me to get excited for any side stuff until the main course is detailed. Idk about anyone else but like I would have done all of this in opposite order, release the album and then all this side stuff.

you’re right and you should say it :oprah:

i keep imagining an alternate timeline where NFR was released last year and we could’ve just gotten the rest of the stuff now :toofunny: now i just resent anything this era that isn’t the album

This collab might be part of the few songs she wanted to put out before NFR. I feel mostly those songs don’t have anything to do with NFR after doin time and now this.

I do think that this doesn’t bode well for NFR coming sooner rather than later, though. I just get the feeling we won’t get any NFR news now until this bizarre collab happens. It just sux because it’s impossible for me to get excited for any side stuff until the main course is detailed. Idk about anyone else but like I would have done all of this in opposite order, release the album and then all this side stuff.

Now I see the NFR snippet as « Here’s proof of the album’s existence since all of you paranoid gays thought it was scrapped. Now, in the meantime, here are my other collabs to make you wait a bit more. »

Now I see the NFR snippet as « Here’s proof of the album’s existence since all of you paranoid gays thought it was scrapped. Now, in the meantime, here are my other collabs to make you wait a bit more. »

Same. It’s simultaneously a nice gesture and torturous. I don’t even think I want another full song from NFR before the album comes out. All the snippets stitched together is enough to constitute 2 or 3 singles. Lol

Idk I think these side songs like Doin Time or now the pop collab might be kind of a compromise. Like maybe Lana doesn’t wanna make mainstream albums or mess with the cohesiveness of her albums by adding a more mainstream song for the public so to compromise with her label maybe non album pop numbers is the answer. Idk what it means for how soon NFR is coming but I do think it means NFR won’t get diluted by her label wanting a chart hit or something. Or maybe she’s just having fun or something. But I’m excited even if I’m not really an Ariana or Miley fan because it’s still better than another hip hop collab.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Someone on reddit just said “lollapalooza Stockholm said she’s performing the lead single”, sounds made up and I can’t find anything else about it, does anyone know about that?

Edit: nevermind they are dumb

LIZARD PEOPLE

Someone on reddit just said “lollapalooza Stockholm said she’s performing the lead single”, sounds made up and I can’t find anything else about it, does anyone know about that?

Check their (lolla) insta. They shared the NFR snippet and tagged it “can’t wait to hear it live at the festival” or something like that lmao

I’m sure they will be disappointed

That has me thinking, all these festivals she’s doing, I wonder if they expected her to have a new album out by now to promote and perform...

Check their insta. They shared the NFR snippet and tagged it “can’t wait to hear it live at the festival” or something like that lmao

I’m sure they will be disappointed

Lol it says “hope to hear her perform it” lmao so do we lolla, so do we

LIZARD PEOPLE

Lol it says “hope to hear her perform it” lmao so do we lolla, so do we

http://instagram.com/p/ByzanlQlvNQ/?utm_source=ig_embed

lollapaloozase

Verified

@lanadelrey just gave us a sneak peek of the title track off her upcoming album, #normanfuckingrockwell, and we can’t wait to hear her perform it at #lollastockholm in less than two weeks. 

I hope they're not just guessing  :eek:

They changed their caption. I knew it was too good to be true  :deadbanana:

That has me thinking, all these festivals she’s doing, I wonder if they expected her to have a new album out by now to promote and perform...

She led the world to believe that (“top of the year”), so they probably did expect that when they booked her for these summer shows.

Ryan Reynolds as Norman Rockwell on Taylord’s new mv, she talked about Lana in her interview for  Entertainment Weekly, Jack Antonoff replied “umm, maybe” when asked if he was producing songs for Lover, and Venice Bitch is on the ME! Playlist. 

Taylor ft. Lana is coming yup 

Ryan Reynolds as Norman Rockwell on Taylord’s new mv, she talked about Lana in her interview for  Entertainment Weekly, Jack Antonoff replied “umm, maybe” when asked if he was producing songs for Lover, and Venice Bitch is on the ME! Playlist. 

Taylor ft. Lana is coming yup

That’s interesting. Wouldn’t it be weird I mean I guess it could happen but Taylor’s release being connected to Lana’s In a way? Maybe a feature on both albums referencing the other or something. It’d be a cool concept (but not what I would necessarily want)

I’ll also be disappointed if Lana sold Stupid For Being So Happy & Hey Blue Baby to Taylor for her album.... um no thanks I want those to be Lana’s songs

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

That’s interesting. Wouldn’t it be weird I mean I guess it could happen but Taylor’s release being connected to Lana’s In a way? Maybe a feature on both albums referencing the other or something. It’d be a cool concept (but not what I would necessarily want)

I’ll also be disappointed if Lana sold Stupid For Being So Happy & Hey Blue Baby to Taylor for her album.... um no thanks I want those to be Lana’s songs

Taylor never buys songs from other people so I wouldn’t worry about that. I’d be more concerned that Lana’s two country songs will never be performed or recorded or acknowledged again. That’s more likely than her selling them to Taylor. I could see her selling them to someone else, maybe an alt-country singer since they’re like traditional country. And I’d see that as actually more likely than her recording them herself. But Taylor would more likely wanna co-write something with Lana than use something someone else wrote completely.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688