Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

What if lana sold cinnamon to miley, because it was too fast for NFR, and she will be just featured to her own song hehe

how dare you put this energy out into the universe

it's just the way i feel

Ok but can we discuss Taylor swift putting a reference to Norman Rockwell in her latest mv? Someone brought it up before and I’m so curious about it, like is it just nothing or is she hinting that she has something coming with Lana?

Is Lana seriously about to serve up pop masterpieces with the other HUGE female pop artists? I’m shook af

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Ok but can we discuss Taylor swift putting a reference to Norman Rockwell in her latest mv? Someone brought it up before and I’m so curious about it, like is it just nothing or is she hinting that she has something coming with Lana?

Is Lana seriously about to serve up pop masterpieces with the other HUGE female pop artists? I’m shook af

giphy.gif

no shade but please no

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Omg if this rumor collab is true it’s freaking awesome and I’m excited. Maybe Ariana will give her a cute top 10 lol.

Probably even a number 1 or 2

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Lana please dont become a basic bitch (musically) cause i mean she hangs with basic ppl irl so... 

Im lowkey kinda sad Lana is probs gonna become even more mainstream than she has in the last years. Whatever makes her happy tho

If the collab is real, I’ll never have to listen to another song again

If a Lana x Ariana x Miley collab and a Taylor x Katy collab happens, 2012/13 me is going to be resurrected from the grave and I will never stop booty dropping to those two songs

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Hope Lana becomes good friends w Miley n co. since her current friend group is..........pathetic limelight hogging born again christians lmao

I hope not.. Miley is highkey cringey... 

Not anywhere near as cringey as that one blonde chick she hangs out with who always looks so excited when paparazzi are snapping pics of lana outside Hillsong

Omg, where can I see these pics?

Not anywhere near as cringey as that one blonde chick she hangs out with who always looks so excited when paparazzi are snapping pics of lana outside Hillsong

nnnn also true. 

I'd prefer neither lol why can't she hang out with her background singers/dancers again lol

she must be waiting to drop that collab and then the poetry book and only THEN we will get norman fucking rockwell

I agree. Now things are getting clearer. There was NFR (which she may have continued working on after she said it was completed), the poetry book (and the perhaps unexpected hassles that came with it), the 'Doin' Time' cover that had to be released at a given time, this new collaboration single, her concert appearances...so a release schedule had to be prepared that accommodated all of these in a satisfying and effective sequence, not just for LDR, but for the people she was partnering with.