Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

sis is gonna have to massively up her game and it's not even because i regard either as fantastic, it's just their schtick is far more showy and commercial. she may pull it off, i think it's gonna either go amazingly or really badly. can't see much middle ground tbh 

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

sis is gonna have to massively up her game and it's not even because i regard either as fantastic, it's just their schtick is far more showy and commercial. she may pull it off, i think it's gonna either go fantastic or really badly. can't see much middle ground tbh 

same this is my worry too

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

the thing is,,, lanas probably gonna be forced to up her game... if she decided to do a collab with some of the current biggest pop stars... i hope she wouldnt even think about sitting on her ass.. they better get her in some high budget ass mv i dont know just get her out of the matcha shop and go somewhere else

One of my favorite artists announced his album was dropping in September earlier this month and if Lana could just do the same thing I wouldn’t even be mad ugh

sis is gonna have to massively up her game and it's not even because i regard either as fantastic, it's just their schtick is far more showy and commercial. she may pull it off, i think it's gonna either go amazingly or really badly. can't see much middle ground tbh 

I trust her instincts when it comes to her collabs. None felt «not her». True, some were a bit deceiving because she wasn't showcased much. But the more I think about that collab, the more I see it as a power move: «Interscope wants more number 1, I'll give 'em that. But my albums are mine.» I don't hate that the songs outside her records are more hits / bangers; the albums seem more personal in a way. 

the thing is,,, lanas probably gonna be forced to up her game... if she decided to do a collab with some of the current biggest pop stars... i hope she wouldnt even think about sitting on her ass.. they better get her in some high budget ass mv i dont know just get her out of the matcha shop and go somewhere else

this could also change her image/approach quite dramatically and people are already complaining about her change of direction. she isn't fucking around, she's clearly aiming more for the mainstream now. gonna be an interesting development 

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

Miley liked an instagram post about the collab.

Also 10 alternative radio stations added Doin Time to their playlists today (1 pop radio station added the song too despite the fact that it hasn’t impacted pop radios)

Miley liked an instagram post about the collab.

Also 10 alternative radio stations added Doin Time to their playlists today (1 pop radio station added the song too despite the fact that it hasn’t impacted pop radios)

I wonder if Miley liking something on Insta is the same as Lana... Because we know how it goes with our girl: she just likes the attention and it is no confirmation whatsoever. 

I think, this collab could actually really backfire and establish her as a solid indie artist. She'll b like the Jessie J of the group, nd her not doing anything much of what she wants to usually do would cement that expectation. Queen of outside the box thinking .. but like, nothing's changed. 

UV/Honeymoon

I think they'll use this collab to promote NFR, that's the only possible explanation to the album delay. But what I really don't get is: MAC, VB, Hope and Doin' Time did amazing numbers on streaming services, better numbers than singles from Honeymoon and Lust For Life. Lana already has (or at least had) a very well stablished fan base so why do they feel the need to use this huge collab to push the album? It doesn't make any sense in my eyes.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains