Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I know these are from several pages back but I didn’t see because I took a small break from here, and

This is her when you tell her you have a matcha gift card:

e6wrhg.gif

And this is her when you ask for NFR:

2ltnk88.gif

Fans: "We're sick of your shit and we're unstanning en masse"

Sis:

xpqbgl.gif

LMAAOOO, these are golden!! :lmao:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

https://instagram.com/tommarshmusic?igshid=133i8xnk1f4tp

On his story Tom has shared that festival rehearsals are starting. The stage looks not very different, if not the exact same, from LA to the Moon so that's...not surprising

Honestly am shocked that she's even bothering to rehearse tbh. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I guess their lust for life didn't keep them alive  :creep:

They were taken doen  :creep:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Fans: "We're sick of your shit and we're unstanning en masse"

Sis:

xpqbgl.gif

Sis: “My old man is a bad man but I can’t deny the way he holds my hand and he grabs me, he has me by my h”

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Wait guys I just realized. Title track won’t be on the album probably; she said it’s her favorite. #RememberYosemite

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

That has me thinking, all these festivals she’s doing, I wonder if they expected her to have a new album out by now to promote and perform...

This and Jack Antonoff's thoughts are the kind of things I wonder about the most - the inside-the-industry feelings on the album delay and her weird attitude about it. Like she's not just annoying fans, but she's also messing with other professionals who rely on her.

#RememberYosemite 

this collab is the worst idea ever... am i the only one who's not here for it? like sis focus on your albums and YOUR tracks not other ppl's.... Jesus christ if she worked her ass off instead of drinking matcha and praying against gays with her gals we would've had nfr a while ago :facepalm: this is embarrassing

you realize this track has been recorded months ago and did not affect the release of NFR in any way

image.png

this collab is the worst idea ever... am i the only one who's not here for it? like sis focus on your albums and YOUR tracks not other ppl's.... Jesus christ if she worked her ass off instead of drinking matcha and praying against gays with her gals we would've had nfr a while ago :facepalm: this is embarrassing

I will of course listen to it, but I have no interest in her collaborating with those two, of all people. It has about as much appeal to me as a LDR/Justin Bieber collaboration.

However, you never know. It might work as a sort of novelty. Every now and then a piece of junk pop comes along that is surprisingly likable, if disposable.

The reason I was drawn to LDR in the first place was because she made clever, interesting music that seemed specifically to be Pop music rather than ‘Alternative,’ ‘Indie,’ ‘Rock’ or whatever else it might be called. The material on BTD/P seemed liked clever parodies or satires of contemporary Pop, sung and presented with a straight face. That’s what I liked so much about LDR, and what disappeared completely on UV.

But I have yet to come across a Pop artist who is happy being labeled as such or happy with “a career in Pop.”

it's funny cos when i heard ronson/miley's nothing breaks like a heart i did think of lana and think with different production it could've easily been a lana track?!

am i alone here? i mean.. due to that i can see a collab with miley more easily. it's the trio thing i deeply hate

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live