Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Early September the latest. Either that or she'll release NFR a few weeks before Taylor's album is due. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I bet she had to reshoot the cover because she just wanted to put a selfie on the cover and Ben was like: That's lazy even by your standards, we're not doing that.

I’m still anticipating it to be September.

Glad she brought it up and semi addressed it but I’m not fully relying on what she said. Not that it’s the case but I can def see her saying that to curb everyone’s anger and impatience a bit!

Either way we are here! Whether it’s August or September the time is near. I’ll def feel better once a proper announcement is made. Either way I’m very excited to see everything!

I’m really feeling August 16th or Sept 6th if we are going to throw out specific dates.

I made this video for myself but decided to upload it to YouTube but its a sampler for all of the NFR songs...god knows we're not gonna get an official sampler anyways

This is album is gonna really fucking good.

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I think I’m just annoyed bc she still didnt tell us anything concrete that we didnt already know. Like “the album is coming in two months” great so thats August or September, wow the two months we had all guessed already. We still dont have a fudging DATE!

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

ik this isnt two months but it was only the 22nd of june when she said that... the closest would be august 23rd but prob not bc taylor. i feel like its either gonna be the 16th or the 30th. because two months could just be a random estimate for her (as it could come a little before or after)

loved watching this... its actually coming and its gonna be beautiful

I think I’m just annoyed bc she still didnt tell us anything concrete that we didnt already know. Like “the album is coming in two months” great so thats August or September, wow the two months we had all guessed already. We still dont have a fudging DATE!

This is why when I heard the news I was excited for about 4 seconds before I turned on the realistic part of my brain. She’s still toying with us, only thing miss thing is consistent with :hooker: ok mama

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

She’s toying with us because she knows NFR is THAT BITCH and will be her best record and will go down in history as one of the greats (this is my fantasy but it’s not impossible honestly).

She’s toying with us because she knows NFR is THAT BITCH and will be her best record and will go down in history as one of the greats (this is my fantasy but it’s not impossible honestly).

Take me with you! Lol. I love your optimism.

That said I don’t discount this shaping up to be an incredible album. Very excited! It will be amazing.

Guys do we think Cinnamon has been scrapped

No, I really don’t think so. I think the album is still intact as it was when originally completed. I really feel like the label wanted to wait for these buzz songs before putting it out since the record itself is more low key.