Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

ummm idk why but it sounds kinda like the title track....

i just did a relisten and no it does not but it kinda does ugh im going delusional

Hmm I get what ur saying, or at least tryna get at, but, and I know my viewpoints a bit diff on here sometimes, but I was thinking it was more for HiaB, but no I get u, it's bc of the piano imo, it's been everywhere 

UV/Honeymoon

I feel Bartender might make it. Since she does say she came to Jack with 2 songs! Then it was confirmed they did nothing with them. From there she created the songs around the instrumental & whatever else. Hope is confirmed to be one of the 2 made in January & Bartender possibly was the other one. She mentioned it an that awards show in February I believe & we know how hard it is to master songs. If anything it’s possibly a laurel canyon RHCP vibe type song. Made after hope, before HIAB it’s gonna slay.

Also, do we have a timeline of when the songs were made?

We know it was like this

Hope

Bartender

Happiness Is A Butterfly

Venice Bitch

How To Disappear

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

People like hip hop beats more :toofunny:

then again she said there's really no bangers on this album lol I mean, we shouldn't expect any

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole