6. Happiness is a Butterfly

7. Hey Blue Baby

8. I Must Be Stupid For Being So Happy

9. Be Stronger - Lying In My Arms

10. ?

11. How to Disappear

12. Venice Bitch

13. Doin’ Time

An actual educated guess. Listen to the songs, snippets, lives in this order it just flows (chord progression wise). 10 could hypothetically be Bartender, I’m not even sure thats a possibility by this point though. If Doin’ Time and the two folk songs aren’t actually on the record that’s four songs we haven’t heard yet.

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Okay so I’m just saying this now: at the next show if I she gets on the stage and says “I’m sorry I made a mistake, its 3 months instead of 2 sorry everyone” I fully expect everyone there to boo her off the stage. Like enough w the disrespect

Boo her? :eartha: Girl you know they'll keep chanting "RAAAAAAADIO, RAAAAAAAAADIO,RAAAAAAADIOOOOOOOOOO" like their lives depend on it.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I mean we basically know everything on this album except for 4 songs :toofunny:

That's why I'm hoping HBB & IMBS aren't in the album. And despite my current pessimism, I really don't think they are.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Okay so I’m just saying this now: at the next show if I she gets on the stage and says “I’m sorry I made a mistake, its 3 months instead of 2 sorry everyone” I fully expect everyone there to boo her off the stage. Like enough w the disrespect

throwing cans of urine, it's the festival way

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

prediction: doin time, country songs, and yosemite won't be on the album

venice bitch will close. I am surprised other people don't want it to be the closer. I can't think of a song with a long instrumental ending that hasn't closed the record it was on. I'm sure it has happened but it's awkward getting back into poppier songs after that

venice bitch will close. I am surprised other people don't want it to be the closer. I can't think of a song with a long instrumental ending that hasn't closed the record it was on. I'm sure it has happened but it's awkward getting back into poppier songs after that

It’d be cool if it transitioned into the next song with “Are you ready for it?” gapless like, tho

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

dk if this is just me but everytime i listen to MAC and the "are you ready for it"s fade out i subconsciously play the intro to IYC after and its HEAVENLY... these need to be the first two songs on the record

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

If Doin’ Time is on the record though it’ll def be the last song bc she always does that with her covers. If you listen to Venice Bitch with Doin’ Time right after it, it sounds right but yea obvi its all speculation still

Doin’ Time doesn’t have « any Jack » on it. I really don’t see it on NFR. It’s an excellent cover, but the tone is way too « light » for this record.

Yes, but she’s getting so many streams from it. It wouldnt make sense not to include that on the album

Im cooking, who's coming over to the NFR comments & concerns family dinner?

i'll bring a side dish

I'll bring the wine

i have a few coins and some potato snacks

I’ll bring the weed

I can't bring any food but I can bring Cornhole if anyone wants to play

I'll bring the yayo :hooker:

I’ll bring the edibles & gay strippers

I love you all, this is the best see u soon my sweets

I definitely don't feel like there's a plan for dinner, or that there needs to be, which is kinda fun.

Thank you for inviting me ... and I hope you like it when I cook, I'll be cooking in two months, so ... !

Lmfao why are you this way? Truly a star. “..so....” :lmao:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I hope vinyls come out on day of release. My friend pre ordered LFL and didn’t get it until like months later :(

Lol I preordered it too and received it in mothertruckin NOVEMBER

I just wanted to say that really, the in your arms snippet sounds so much more like a part of a song we've already heard. The key sounds like a bridge to something giphy.gif

What if it's just all songs sounding the same.. My lord

personally im wondering hows shes gonna fit NFR and MAC on the tracklist where in one she says "but your just a man" and the other one says "i'm your man"

What if the album has 13 songs excluding all the "summer jams"?!

I just wanted to say that really, the in your arms snippet sounds so much more like a part of a song we've already heard. The key sounds like a bridge to something giphy.gif

ummm idk why but it sounds kinda like the title track....

i just did a relisten and no it does not but it kinda does ugh im going delusional