Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

No one saw her covering Sublime and now she’s collabing with Ariana and Miley and there are rumors about her collabing with Taylor and another big rapper... sis is trying to revive her career after this mess of an era

No one saw her covering Sublime and now she’s collabing with Ariana and Miley and there are rumors about her collabing with Taylor and another big rapper... sis is trying to revive her career after this mess of an era

The other big rapper was Drake, which is true according to insiders on LB. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

imagine if we get a high budget mv that does well... the sad version of Bang Bang is coming ladies! And i'm glad this won't be on NFR, she can make money via random singles and we can still get our cohesive masterpiece

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

This era isn't even a mess, some of yall cant even handle waiting a long time for an album to come out.

The reason why NFR got pushed back was because of doin time and this collab for charlies angels. 

How is she ''reviving'' her career when she never fell off? Lana is doing just fine and now that NFR has major demand, its going to sell good.

In my opinion, Lana not posting much and pushing back NFR was good, now fans are used to Lana not updating and that things can be pushed back.

Some of y'all need to calm down.

The other big rapper was Drake, which is true according to insiders on LB. 

I hope this is true, this would introduce Lana to Drake fans and it would chart well.

Skeptical on how it would sound tho..

tumblr_mz57xcWKBd1tnabrro1_500.gif

This era isn't even a mess, some of yall cant even handle waiting a long time for an album to come out.

The reason why NFR got pushed back was because of doin time and this collab for charlies angels. 

How is she ''reviving'' her career when she never fell off? Lana is doing just fine and now that NFR has major demand, its going to sell good.

In my opinion, Lana not posting much and pushing back NFR was good, now fans are used to Lana not updating and that things can be pushed back.

I mean like snippets of so many songs we've lost count months before an album, cancelled tour dates, and false promises are kinda messy no?

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

NFR didn't get 'pushed back'. Lana promoted the album too early with the singles (VB and MAC) to sway people away from the Israel controversy. It's blatantly obvious. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

If the trailer is out tomorrow, does that mean the collab between Ari, Miley and Lana will be out tomorrow too?

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

NFR didn't get 'pushed back'. Lana promoted the album too early with the singles (VB and MAC) to sway people away from the Israel controversy. It's blatantly obvious. 

Omg I didn't even realize that was what happened....................... fucking hate the liberals I fell for that shit

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

Alright but that is not my point.

tumblr_mz57xcWKBd1tnabrro1_500.gif

Most of it makes sense, but the amount of unanswered questions, concerns about the album and a very long (for Lana) time period of all of it was quite big and unnecessary 

also, this is Lanaboards and this thread is a perfect place to complain  :hooker: 

If the trailer is out tomorrow, does that mean the collab between Ari, Miley and Lana will be out tomorrow too?

According to Elizabeth Banks, director of the movie, yes the song is coming out tomorrow too.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Wow this is cool. I love Miley. Couldn't give a fuck about Ariana Dolezal though. But I'm happy Lana will receive some of her shine

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey