Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Not directed at you specifically but idk why people are acting so surprised that MAC and VB are on the album ... she said they were, and I never assumed otherwise.

Where did we get the idea that they wouldn't be? Because if we're just going by the amount of time that has passed since their release, then we can also wave goodbye to all of the songs she gave us snippets for last year. Which is almost everything we've heard.

same thought process fans have saying they hope her december live show songs aren't on the album despite her explicitly saying they're not

Lana is so confusing she has a mature intellectual side where she acts like a damn philosopher, with her lush 50-60s style . Then she has this trashy side to her where she likes utter talentless garbage, associates with artists like Areola who she has nothing in common with and music is really generic. Lust for Life was a highlight of this, stevie nicks on one side and atrocious rappers on the other side. It’s like someone with multiple personalities. She’s an enigma

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Not directed at you specifically but idk why people are acting so surprised that MAC and VB are on the album ... she said they were, and I never assumed otherwise.

Where did we get the idea that they wouldn't be? Because if we're just going by the amount of time that has passed since their release, then we can also wave goodbye to all of the songs she gave us snippets for last year. Which is almost everything we've heard.

photo-45223.jpg?_r=1561158726

IDK, I just get bored sometimes and jump onto the rumours badwagon, so..

I just want september to come real quickly

Lana is so confusing she has a mature intellectual side where she acts like a damn philosopher, with her lush 50-60s style . Then she has this trashy side to her where she likes utter talentless garbage, associates with artists like Areola who she has nothing in common with and music is really generic. Lust for Life was a highlight of this, stevie nicks on one side and atrocious rappers on the other side. It’s like someone with multiple personalities. She’s an enigma

I think, a lot, if not nearly all at least, of peeps are pretty multi-faceted, and it makes things so much more interesting, and let's face it, real. Kween of being able to do tf she wants lol 

UV/Honeymoon

Yes, the early midlife crisis started with LFL (how else would you explain dating G-Eazy?) and is ongoing.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

yes, because people can't be multifaceted beings

negAbhB.png

So she basically confirmed MAC is still on the album... sis......... give some room for new music :deadbanana:

*scraps Cinnamon and How to Disappear to make room for a 20-minute piano ballad*

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

This Charlie’s angels song is the biggest pr stunt I’ve seen in a long time - getting 3 completely different popular vocalists from 3 different demographics to record a theme song for the movie and then advertise the song as much as the movie itself. Cringe lol

This Charlie’s angels song is the biggest pr stunt I’ve seen in a long time - getting 3 completely different popular vocalists from 3 different demographics to record a theme song for the movie and then advertise the song as much as the movie itself. Cringe lol

The movie looks like absolute trash, and you can tell almost no one is feeling it because people care more about this dumb song than they do the film. I’m shocked any of them agreed to it because they are all above it. I’m not even an ari or Miley stan, i just know they are better than this.

*scraps Cinnamon and How to Disappear to make room for a 20-minute piano ballad*

What if she scrapped everything and the whole album was just one hour long track of her wailing over the same three piano chords on a loop

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

What if she scrapped everything and the whole album was just one hour long track of her wailing over the same three piano chords on a loop

i'd literally be more ok with this than with that vile production jackoff shat out onto how to disappear

it's just the way i feel

three pop artists

So if the album ends up only being 11 tracks (i'm still not 100% convinced there will be 13 just bc our girl says so much that she doesn't mean...) then I would expect longer tracks like VB? Idk... it'd be cool if we got another Freak / Art Deco thing where they're gapless. That's genius mixing when people do that (I know people have been doing it forever, but when I hear that little detail in music from today, I get chills it's just fascinating that they're doing it still today and it's still so useful and tends to be a beautiful transition...)

tldr give me another honeymoon plsssssssssssssss

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

yes, because people can't be multifaceted beings

Yeah I know that lol but this is like polar opposites not just multifaceted. It’s like professor by day, hobo by night kind of thing.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Shes not doing the promo, the movie people are, perfect for her lazy ass.

WATCH THIS SONG BECOME THE NEXT "LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL" LOL

*scraps Cinnamon and Happiness is a butterfly to make room for a 20-minute piano ballad*

Fixed*

The new "Architecture" and "Roses Bloom for You" respectively  :creep: