Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I think the “you dont ever have to” snippet might actually be a part of the title track! Listen to the title track snippet, the you dont ever have to one, and then title track snippet again. It fits!

Either the Stronger snippet is part of NFR (which sounds like it could be, shook!), or maybe Lana made two songs that just sound a LOT like each other... :awkney:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Sis........ "Cinnamon" and "Happiness is a butterfly" are not officially announced, that's why I compared them to "Architecture" and "Roses bloom for you".... we don't even know if HIAB is the real title ala "Architecture/BAR"...

And I'm only speaking about the songs we know that ACTUALLY EXIST, unlike the other one you're speaking of :awk:

Pretty sure she mentioned that as the title when she teased that first snippet last year. She changed the caption to just the lyrics though

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

VB sounds so good live. That drop after “if you weren’t mine I’d be jealous of your love” it’s so powerful. Wow I can’t wait to see this hoe live again :hooker:

& the confetti! Such a cute detail that makes it all even more magical.

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Can she just rando tweet the release date before fucking off on vacation to Italy or wherever? Please and thanks.

Why do that when she can just go back to neglecting us & letting our minds run wild? Ciao! :hooker:

question: when do you guys think our darkest hour was during this pre release era? I feel like it could've been April? Every other month had SOMETHING, but April had nothing besides the random snippet

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

question: when do you guys think our darkest hour was during this pre release era? I feel like it could've been April? Every other month had SOMETHING, but April had nothing besides the random snippet

anytime we just got a bad candid of her leaving church

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

January (after HIADT) - May (up until Doin Time) were literally unbearable. Since then I feel like it hasn't been that bad  :toofloppy:

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

March. Not knowing if the album was coming out or not was terrible for many people here, and when we saw it wasn't out, it was the apocalypse and there were waves of hate against Lana

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I think the “you dont ever have to” snippet might actually be a part of the title track! Listen to the title track snippet, the you dont ever have to one, and then title track snippet again. It fits!

Different tempos tho :/

So... Lana already performed today? I’m sorry I’m asking about this again. I looked up the times and it’s already after her performance over there? Did anything happen any set list switch up? Did she say “soon”?

When someone asks me to do something I don’t wanna do, I always say “yeah in a lil bit”

It truly backfired.

I’ve been waiting on the al boom baby for

Too long now

Too long now

We really have been stronger than we really are. Fastest than her fastest farts.

This one got me good

So... Lana already performed today? I’m sorry I’m asking about this again. I looked up the times and it’s already after her performance over there? Did anything happen any set list switch up? Did she say “soon”?

Yes, she performed already, and she said ''in a couple months'' 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

This collab is messy as fuck. None of them match and it feels so out of place. I just see two little mediocre pop girls and then a musical goddess. It would be better if they just had either ariana, miley and idk taylor or sumn. Or if they wanted Lana, get people that are more on her level. Could u imagine if it were Lana Del Rey, FKA Twigs and Grimes. Now that would be an artistic masterpiece. All completely different artists with incredibly different music, all creative in their own way. Just pure talent.

Lana's seduction, Twigs' empowerment and Grimes' kickass craziness

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

the collab feels so forced and clearly just for hype/promo around the movie.... none of them seem to actually care and it shows.. they should’ve gotten different girls

UbsOye5.png

This collab is messy as fuck. None of them match and it feels so out of place. I just see two little mediocre pop girls and then a musical goddess. It would be better if they just had either ariana, miley and idk taylor or sumn. Or if they wanted Lana, get people that are more on her level. Could u imagine if it were Lana Del Rey, FKA Twigs and Grimes. Now that would be an artistic masterpiece. All completely different artists with incredibly different music, all creative in their own way. Just pure talent.

Lana's seduction, Twigs' empowerment and Grimes' kickass craziness

Look, I like Grimes a lot but her and Lana in the same track would be as messy as this Miley colab :rip:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

It’s like a very talented, genuine male artist like Anderson East, Jakub Dylan or Frankie Lee doing a track with Shawn Mendes and Justin Bieber. If LDR wants to reclaim some of her 2012 ‘fun’ persona, this is not the way to go about it.