Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Ngl I actually like it??

Yea anyways SURPRISE you gays, Rorman and I’s collaboration for the abloom cover is complete and guess what?? Enjoy it bc its more cohesive w the other album covers than anything we’re going to get from Anal del Rey herself. Feel free to download and use it for all of yalls snippet playlists!! :kiss:

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

summertimeeeee

and the living's easy bradley's on the microphone with rass mg all the people in the party will agree that we are more than qualified to represent the LBC

uliakfdvfnldaqyihzba.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

guys WHAT, huhhh   :oprah2:

No questions allowed.

Yea anyways SURPRISE you gays, Rorman and I’s collaboration for the abloom cover is complete and guess what?? Enjoy it bc its more cohesive w the other album covers than anything we’re going to get from Anal del Rey herself. Feel free to download and use it for all of yalls snippet playlists!! :kiss:

Finally it's been released

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

someone leak the alb00m cover so she can say something about NFR on ig!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

nd the livin's eaaaaassssz eeh ~ giphy.gif

Fish are jumping and the cotton's high

Oh wait

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

NFR will only be available on encrypted floppy disks scattered among LA. There will be exactly eight copies, all labelled "cha cha matcha" written in pink glitter pen on the sticker. The plan was to make more copies but Lana got tired between doing that and hand binding her poetry books. The way to access the files is leaked three years later by the Tumblr blog that leaked a bunch of songs recently. The files are found to be only in 128kbps.

^ i strongly feel that this should make the banaloards twitter

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189