Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i've thought about it too, i 100% agree, i think they are just really lq demos  :flop: 

Yes yes that’s exactly what it is. :flop: :flop: I’ll do your makeup if you do mine!

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Y'all really think Lana would share demos when the album is finished? She teased Cinnamon before finishing the album and it didn't seem like a demo so I don't see why she would've shared demos of songs that have been finished for months. Also I clearly remember people complaining that Cinnamon would be "another boring piano ballad" at first but then she shared other snippets and people's minds changed

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Also no one leak anything because remember what happened to Ultraviolence, we don’t need a repeat and a longer time to eait

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Y'all really think Lana would share demos when the album is finished? She teased Cinnamon before finishing the album and it didn't seem like a demo so I don't see why she would've shared demos of songs that have been finished for months. Also I clearly remember people complaining that Cinnamon would be "another boring piano ballad" at first but then she shared other snippets and people's minds changed

she teased the Summer Bummer demo with her vocals over the rapping, so yeah it's possible these snippets aren't the finished product

i don't get the whole "another boring piano ballad" thing people complain about tho, they don't seem boring to me, and most of them aren't just "piano ballads"

qfrWuBl.png

Yeah, when she was teasing LFL songs on instagram like Change and WM they were exactly the same on the record. However, the first summer bummer snippet that she teased WAS a demo and the first time she teased Cherry it wasn't the final version either. I still think they're pretty much finished but who knows

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Why would she scrape IYC? The snippet is still up. Didn’t she delete the RBFY snippet like an hour after she posted it lol

Well, every single snippet that Lana teased is recognized by Shazam except the IYC one...which is a little worrying.

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I heard the album is now called Fuckman Fucking Fuckwell! and Lana is going to release only one copy for Win Edwards. Is that true?

Yeah it’s true. I think you missed that she’s also going to be printing her poetry book Violets Bent Over Backwards & Into my Ass on toilet paper & then make a book out of the sheets; it’s cost effective & flushable.

Also, stay tuned for the single dropping soon: Spicy Spice Heterosexual Young Woman

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I just watched the how to disappear live video again (tried not to watch it when the album wasn't coming for ages) and I love it even more!! You can see how genuinely meaningful it is for her and if the piano ballads are gonna be like that rather than hiadoldhshsj then I'm here for ittt! I think seeing her singing the same songs over and over at her shows makes them lose their meaning a bit but that reminded me of those first performances of video games in 2012 *ugly cries*

omg :( I will literally cry if that’s the case. That’s the one track I’m excited for the most

Same.  :(

Am I the only one who really digs the Cinnamon Girl title? :derpna:

I like it as well, and, if accurate, it’s also a tribute/shout out to the Neil Young song. We know she loves to drop references to the classic rock era. Her references have been getting way too obvious and un-clever, but I am not bothered by Cinnamon Girl.

In response to the poster who asked, “What does it even mean?”, it could mean many things, symbolically, or even be a simple observation of the color of the girl’s skin.

In response to the poster who asked, “What does it even mean?”, it could mean many things, symbolically, or even be a simple observation of the color of the girl’s skin.

ah shit, here we go again

qfrWuBl.png