Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

'In Your Car' is now coming up in Spotify as 'Love Song' - Has this already been discussed? 

I went back a few page and saw someone posted fake looking lyrics for 'Love Song'. Was this before or after Spotify began recognising the song? 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

what would it take for someone to leak the album??????? money??? unleaked unreleaseds ???? CRACK ??????????

Good hacking skills and an even better lawyer when FBI comes to get you.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

'In Your Car' is now coming up in Spotify as 'Love Song' - Has this already been discussed? 

I went back a few page and saw someone posted fake looking lyrics for 'Love Song'. Was this before or after Spotify began recognising the song? 

You mean Shazam?

”34.0522 N 118 2437 W” on the front

“Wild at heart” on the back

So is this a tease that wild at heart is a new song title?

Where’s Graham, I miss his sexy ass

He tried o make up an excuse for this eras messiness featuring references to Leonard Cohen, Elton John and Giuseppe Verdi but his head exploded.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Join us sistrens

https://discord.gg/NT89YQ

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

already did that. remember I joined, chatted for about five minutes then left. was a great time, 5 star review on Trivago  :defeated:

Cum back

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I don't understand why would people still not believe the Shazam titles.

It's like people didn't meltdown over 'Summer Bummer' title reveal 2 years ago and then it turned out real.

giphy.gif

I don't understand why would people still not believe the Shazam titles.

It's like people didn't meltdown over 'Summer Bummer' title reveal 2 years ago and then it turned out real.

'

Because it’s still unclear to me if Shazam picked the titles from fan made youtube videos or if it only shows what record labels have sent them, like, there were so many posts discussing this yesterday in between all the shit posts that I’m not sure if I really could follow the discussion. @___@ I somehow believe that Love Song and California are real but I’m doubting Cinnamon Girl?? I dunno.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Because it’s still unclear to me if Shazam picked the titles from fan made youtube videos or if it only shows what record labels have sent them, like, there were so many posts discussing this yesterday in between all the shit posts that I’m not sure if I really could follow the discussion.

Sis same, i want them to be true tho, its high time Lana had a song titled California

Because it’s still unclear to me if Shazam picked the titles from fan made youtube videos or if it only shows what record labels have sent them, like, there were so many posts discussing this yesterday in between all the shit posts that I’m not sure if I really could follow the discussion. @___@ I somehow believe that Love Song and California are real but I’m doubting Cinnamon Girl?? I dunno.

My main qualm with this Shazam thing is that it apparently recognises a bunch of her unreleased tracks, as well, and unless you're going to have me believe that her label has sent all of those in at some point...it would seem that Shazam has a few different ways of sourcing their data, some of them less than official. There's also precedent for Shazam recognising to-be-released songs, and simply having the wrong titles, for whatever reason.

I'm not saying this all couldn't turn out to be perfectly accurate, it's just not a guarantee, as far as I see it.

Sis same, i want them to be true tho, its high time Lana had a song titled California

The titles appeared originally on Shazam and after that, WildOne changed the name of his videos to the new names he saw were recognized on shazam. So it's not from the yt videos, Shazam got the titles from somewhere else and I think it is indeed from Lana's team. They've been working on all the digital stuff like her website and her shop for like a week now and it isn't surprising that they submitted the album to Shazam. They're getting everything ready because the preorder is coming really soon. 

Now, I don't know if the new titles are 100% confirmed, Shazam got the wrong titles for other songs that were gonna be released in the past so take that as you will. I still think they're most likely true

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***