Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Stop complaining about the album cover. It's literally iconic and funny and much bettet than the gross LFL's cover

EXACTLY

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

i... am disappointed by the album cover. looking forward to the album, but the cover is just weird. it looks like she's in a music duo. distracts from her. i wanted some ball busting lana only action plus it's more american flag bs 

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

not bothered by the lack of car - still a vehicle, but a sea one. makes sense.

surprisingly like the comic book style of the letters.

like her dramatic pose & how the neon yellow nails stand out.

hate that the guy is featured so prominently - takes us more space in the front cover than lana herself + also in the back cover?

also, why him? so he's some wannabe actor who also happens to be jack nicholson's grandson. why should i care?

I really want BAR to actually be redone with Jack. The production on the version we HAVE is good, BUT I want a different sound to it.

Does that now consider BAR a NFR demo???

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

It's not that I wanted a car in the cover. Or Lana wearing a dress. It's just...I can't explain it. It's SO bad. Like...the fonts first of all...a cartoon mess. It just looks tacky and not in a good way. Ya'll need to stop letting this excitement cloud your judgements too quickly cause I know ya'll will be complaining about it next week lol

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Hopefully, it’s an all-new arrangement of the song, NOT produced by Nowels, but since she’s crediting him, it may be the version we already have.

I’m guessing that it’s a reproduction, but if it’s just a reproduction of the original it would make sense she’d credit Nick.

I think the cover wouldn’t be so bad if it didn’t have that guy in it. Ugh why did she do that? Anyway I’m just so happy that we’ve got a cover and release date. I’ve been waiting so long for this day!