Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

She put a #ricknowels on the Instagram caption, I hope she didn't put the leak version on the album and Jack reworked it

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Guys, this is her worst cover. The fonts of “LDR” and “Norman Fucking Rockwell” are so ugly and didn’t match with anything on that cover. I get the popart vibe but it doesn’t look aesthetically nice

Chuck is a terrible photographer

My issue with the cover is that neon garbage bag she’s wearing & how her head looks photoshopped onto her body. I don’t love the font but if she were wearing something different & not neon nails, it would’ve been 100 times less ugly.

I respect everyone’s opinions but if you genuinely think this cover is nice, I’m saving you a seat on my special chair: the electric chair.

also it was shot by chuck and i thought we'd established here that chuck's work just... isn't all that. i think everyone is drunk on new album feels. the composition is awkward, it looks kinda cheap. just no.

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

The SKY is literally painted I- wow what a great cover. So much better than Lust for farts

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

also it was shot by chuck and i thought we'd established here that chuck's work just... isn't all that. i think everyone is drunk on new album feels. the composition is awkward, it looks kinda cheap. just no.

Finally some good fucking food.

I think when the high wears off people will start seeing clearly. But of course for now we’re gonna get called toxic & negative lmfao

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I love the cover so much but i think it wouldve been better if lana teased like the same song more often than a new song once because im like not as excited.... i feel like ive heard most of these songs already and ive overplayed the released ones to the max