Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I didn’t like the cover at first bc it was not like I was expecting, but now I’m getting used to it and I love it. Something similar happened with Honeymoon cover for me. At first, I was expecting something like ultraviolence, but then I understood that that was NOT ultrabiolence, that was Honeymoon, another album, another concept

The negativity here doesn’t stop, does it?

That’s why the good sis doesn’t like announcing shit. She knows all of you gays will complain, regardless.

I really like the cover. It’s different and somewhat vibrant. The font and the dude are odd choices, but I still think the aesthetic of the cover is great, and very well photographed.

maybe if we complain enough ch*ck gets fired from being her photographer since that cover photo is geniunely the most uninspired amateur tomfoolery i've seen in a WHILE

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

some of it was recorded in nyc 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0mOkW8A71S/

oop! Happiness Is a Butterfly turns into a rock n' roll track confirmed

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I think the album cover is one of her best and it's so refreshing compared to the past few...

Born To Die will always be iconic in all it's americana glory (and is one of the most recognisable covers of the 2010's), Paradise was a nice spin off of the debut. Ultraviolence should be her only black and white album cover... It just captures the album so well and is stunning. Honeymoon, hmmm I love the photo but hate the typography and I think like this new album, without the text, it'd be one of her best. Lust For Life was cute as a full circle, reflection moment but I really didn't dig the forced smile and the imitation of Born To Die.

I hope and think the physical copies of this will have "LDR" and "NFR" as stickers... But I really, really love the new album cover. It's new for her and exciting, I don't think I could've had another car and I like that she has somebody else on the cover, that's quite unique for a solo artist?

I’ve always loved BAR, but I really hope she reworked it a bit. I want to be shook when I’m singing along like I know the whole song and then she jumps out with some new lyrics or arrangement!

But we know what they say about hope... :hooker:

giphy-1.gif 

I can't believe BAR is getting justice  :ohno:

tbh I am also kind of bummed about how many tracks we've already heard but whatever, a confirmed date is good news.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

i dont know how much more cinnamon will be. im excited to hear it in HQ, but how much different can the instrumental get? and the lyrics? i feel like its gonna be max 3:30.

so at one point she said the album had thirteen songs

we have fourteen, presuming that doin time was added last as it was recorded most recently...

that means she's literally just been waiting to do it to us. i kind of wonder how long she considered putting bar on this record for then.

bar being in there is like serial killer being in whatever album y'all thought it was going to be :rip: