Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i wonder what she means by weird when describing bartender? weird as in lyrics or instrumentals? bartender always gave me piano ballad energy idk why. hopefully its cheese drums

20139490_96ecef159e_b.jpgok im sorry i did not expect the cheese drum image to be so big

i dont know how much more cinnamon will be. im excited to hear it in HQ, but how much different can the instrumental get? and the lyrics? i feel like its gonna be max 3:30.

I agree. Cinnamon is by far the track we've heard the most from. Love Song, California, and Happiness Is A Butterfly we have a lot left to hear, and How to Disappear has completely different production from the live version

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

guys im listening to venice bitch and crying i can't believe it's happening...

Edited by alejxndro

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I say drop the title track tomorrow along with pre-order and save the Fuck It I Love You/The Greatest double music video for the album release week!

This would be a DREAM

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

also now that i have the time to rly sit and look at it since i'm off work i guess i dont really hate the album cover THAT much its actually not that bad

would definitely be better textless though

and if she was solo in the center. maybe gripping a wooden pole. then it would be iconic

I’m starting to think the NFR link is to the single and we’re getting it tomorrow?! And that we’ll actually get the Greatest and FIILY either later on or after the album is released

So many songs out... No.

When a single is released it says "Lana Del Rey" followed by a "-" and the title of the song.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Well, since I'm a broke ass fag I take the bus, which means once I get out of it, I can still listen to it through my headphones while dramatically walking as if I'm in a music video :creepna:

That’s ok kween! I used to be a bus gal too. I used to be dramatic whilst holding my nose in the piss smelling buss :diva: :hooker: :dance:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

imagine Hope was reworked to include surfer rock vibes and we don’t end it with a slow piano ballad. The concept.

Ps do we think Lana lowkey put Hope as the closer because she thought maybe it’s one that would get skipped being somewhere in the middle? Generally curious

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

imagine Hope was reworked to include surfer rock vibes and we don’t end it with a slow piano ballad. The concept.

Ps do we think Lana lowkey put Hope as the closer because she thought maybe it’s one that would get skipped being somewhere in the middle? Generally curious

I think it’s a great closing track!

The vinyl cover will have the NFR and LDR logos either with stickers or printed on the shrink wrap!

Please tell me this is 100% confirmed. I can deal with the cover, it’s growing on me with the symbolism, meaning, etc but that font is NOT growing on me at all.

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

she seems to have strong feelings for best american record - it was the original title for lust for life

Log Date 080119: still bitter she never actually named a record "the next best american record".

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Log Date 080119: still bitter she never actually named a record "the next best american record".

i feel like lfl was a cohesive mess and this album is what she was originally going for.

nfr is lfl but correct.

Please tell me this is 100% confirmed. I can deal with the cover, it’s growing on me with the symbolism, meaning, etc but that font is NOT growing on me at all.

Not confirmed I’m just manifesting it