Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i know that.. iā€™m just saying what if she premieres the title track tomorrow a few hours after the preorder is released?

well, she could pull a "pre-order and get an instant grat track" move and it could be the title track, yeah

Ā 

but don't know if she will cause I think she will release the double-video so it wouldn't make sense getting a track tomorrow and two more in a week or so

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Has anyone started analyzing the tracklist too? It kinda worries me how HiaB nd Hope are at the very end.Ā 
Happy that we're getting a BAR rework, nd that Bartender actually exists and is making it on the tracklist.Ā 
Wondering how the other tracks're gonna sound w how DT's on the recordĀ 

Ā 

http://instagram.com/p/B0lnEZIh0DZ/

UV/Honeymoon

Iā€™m so excited for the reworked version of BAR!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I did a quick reimagining for the the cover

Ā 

nCRJhNn.jpg

Ā 

lemme know what you think!

yes. Yes. Y E S! This made it 10Ɨ better. Without the ugly logo. The additional hair! I love it

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Completely random, but listening to some recent unreleased tunes and Wild on You seems like a fitting track for NFR given it's all guitar driven and it's kinda got a slow rock feel. I know it's a UV outtake, but still tho... we are getting an official BAR on the new album, so a ginger can wish, plus she even mentions California in the last verse

Ā 

Ps. I like the cover without the comic book feel of the font much better now that the initial shock is wearing off

Ā 

I've seen some people saying that Shazam does recognize Wild On You and Cherry Blossom so maybe bonus tracks?Ā  :creep:

into your eyesĀ tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gifĀ my face remains

Weā€™re now officially less than a month away ladies here we go...

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

a title track pattern forming...

BTD track 1

UV track 2

HM track 1

LfL track 2

NFR track 1

Ā 

and as far as charts go its the exact opposite

btd debuted at 2

uv debuted at 1

hm debuted at 2

lfl debuted at 1

nfr will most likely be a 2

So why are people upset about TNBAR being on the album when it fits thematically on it?

I got so upset when I read ā€œThe Next Best American Recordā€ then someone made some good points on how the track fits with the concept. Itā€™s actually a great idea.

Ā 

I think what I disliked is that there were so many songs we already heard.

Ā 

Iā€™m just going to trust jack and lanaā€™s vision with this project. I know it is going to be her best.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."