Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I thought she said she finds it inappropriate to use the American Flag for her tour videos during Trump's America. So it isn't inappropriate for that cover to be sold internationally I guess

*Inb4 someone uses her Twitter bio as a response*

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Fuck guys my friend just told me some amazing inside info and I can’t tell you more but if it’s true it’s coming today at 2pm UK time. So fingers crossed

Lol I’m waiting for info more than for the pre-order. Let it be true!

giphy.gif

for the very first time, lana is dropping an album and i have no boyfriend

so thank god this album is gunna be with no toxic memories, also i feel sad because my ex used to hate lana but he really  likes BAR and it's one of his fav songs  and now i don't know how im gunna listen to it 

ugh idk but hope this album helps me to feel better, like she really can affect me.. hopefully in a good way this time (like always)

Ugh I clock off work an hour after the preorder drops. Hope it’s a good day!!! So excited to give this bitch all my fucking money and be broke for the next month

omg same, its gunna be 3PM and i sign out at 4PM

:smile3:

there better be a good reason why Cinnamon Girl is called what it is. like

Can you imagine Cinnamon Girl ends up being a cover of Neil Young's song? I thought of that. 

Sucks that we’ll probably never hear Yosemite

yeah, i'm heartbroken  :(  though i'm sure it will get leaked eventually, but it would have been nicer to get it from her, officially, since it meant so much for her

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it