Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

can’t wait to see the same 10 people at the barricade for all of her cali shows ((:

let lanaboards unite and make sure them and slenderman don't get front row.

if that noodle kid gets in my way of meeting Lana, I'm dropping him to the ground

giphy.gif

Okay but like...... if you've heard the "whole record" that's kinda ur fault lol. Yeah she shouldn't have posted so many snippets but she has only officially released 4/14 of the tracks which I think is pretty good. Tbh I can't even remember half of the snippets she posted, the only one I overplayed was Cinnamon Girl and I WON because that song is 5 minutes so I haven't even heard half of it.... I get this has been such a fucking shitshow of an era but now is the time to be excited because the album is actually coming so let's just stop bitching for 5 minutes cut to me complaining again tomorrow 

FzytWEW.png

Everyone hates Jack all of a sudden even though wbk he was doing the entire album?

Oh I’ve hated him from before he worked with Lana, it’s just worse now :lmao:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

speak for yourself sis :creep:

Oh I haven’t spent a time yet :creep: I’ve been thinking about it but those colors wouldn’t look good in my collection :teehee:

I’m waiting for YOUR version :hooker:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Everyone hates Jack all of a sudden even though wbk he was doing the entire album?

Some people can't be satisfied... 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day