Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Talking about the streaming. How many times do I have to stream the album to let her team count it as one album sold? Spotify premium

1500 song streams counts as 1 album purchase apparently

qfrWuBl.png

1500 song streams counts as 1 album purchase apparently

well baby imma give Lana 15 album purchases with Love Song alone

Are the track lengths out?

NFR: 4:08

FIILY: 3:38

LS: 3:49

CG: 5:00

HTD: 3:48

California: 5:05

TNBAR: 5:49

TG: 5:00

Bartender: 4:23

HIAB: 4:32

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

ooh would you mind sharing it? i didn't came across it

I am not sure how to add a photo here using my phone, but I will send it to you tonight from my Mac if I can’t figure it out.

ooh would you mind sharing it? i didn't came across it

I am not sure how to add a photo here using my phone, but I will send it to you tonight from my Mac if I can’t figure it out.

i’m not familiar with this website but it says that’s for the euro dates, is that a ticket website or something? would you know how to find a link for the us dates?? although there’s technically no presale available or even planned apparently for the american leg, i’m so nervous lo

It's only for the Europe shows, I found it on her Universal UK store. If you go there and keep clicking "more info", you will eventually be presented with that link, it's just a form where you sign up so they can send you a presale code to your email later on. I was just making it clearer because it's a bit hidden to see if they can sell more NFR, and since so many of us here were already thinking of buying her stuff from another places anyway, I don't think it would hurt to point it out.

Sorry, I have no idea where to find a US link or a presale  :(

Webp-net-resizeimage.gif

Someone needs to make an index thread of all the NFR editions that’s currently up for pre-order. It’d be super help tbh.

Well, through her official store you can get:

• NFR CD
  • NFR CD (online store exclusive - with explicit album cover)
  • NFR LP
  • NFT LP (online store exclusive - pop-art cover with lime green vinyl)
  • NFR cassette
  • NFR cassette (online store exclusive - lime green coloured)

HMV (in the UK)

• NFR LP
  • NFR LP (HMV and indie exclusive-  blue vinyl)
  • NFR CD
  • NFR CD (HMV exclusive - with poster)
  • NFR cassette

I imagine that Target in the US will stock the exclusive poster edition of the CD, indie stores, JB Hifi, FNAC seem to have the blue LP and UO are yet to announce any exclusive pressing.

The vinyl colour is fucking hideous but trust and believe I preordered by smashing my whole body against my keyboard girl

I visualized that and suddenly it’s the funniest thing I’ve read all day

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

I'm SCARED. California is most likely a piano song, but right before BAR? HM.. maybe it goes into something more like VB. And i hope The Greatest and Bartender continue the trend of gorgeous production.. but I'd be ok with bartender being a little more toned down (As long as it's not fully piano, but oddly I'd be ok with fully guitar) so it transitions better into HIAB since we know HIAB is just a piano song and then ends off with the bittersweet Hope

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Ok, so I ordered the US neon green vinyl version from her US store (with the chaos visuals cover) and the HMV translucent blue vinyl from the UK (since the French and Australian stores would not ship to the US) - Hopefully the HMV one delivers to me in Florida because they gave me free shipping and I'm pretty sure that's not true because free shipping was only for UK orders. This shit has been so f'ing confusing esp since Lana's US store only offered the neon green vinyl with the chaos cover and not an option with the single picture cover. I swear for an American artist that prides herself on Americana, she certainly shat on her US fanbase this album cycle :facepalm: Fingers crossed I end up with vinyl editions with both covers

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

yall... would you say its worth to camp outside the venue to get barricade... i’ve always wanted to meet her but if i can’t get a photo then i’m not sure if it’s worth... god i HATE concert camping culture though

i just know w*n would be there blocking others smh...