Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Either BAR is gonna sound better than the original...or it will sound worse. Put your seat belts on gays, you're in for a wild ride nevertheless. :umadney:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

For the slightly different BAR lyrics, it sounds like she’s simply included herself in the song now; “you” has become “we.” I assume the song is about Barrie and now she’s just being more honest about their relationship and career goals.

.... i meant where i can access that description

Apple Music

and what do i click skskksks am i blind, dumb or both, yall can literally read through the websites sources and i cannot find a song description

Search her name on Apple Music and Click on the album. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

NFR pre release era as a book is when 2600 pages absolutely nothing is happening and then in the last 300 pages everything ia happening at once. Poor reader

I haven't logged in about a month and I'm overwhelmed at how much I have to catch up on. Had to come back after the cover and tracklist came out

are the lyrics different for BAR?

Yes. The version we know she says: "You were so obsessed with writing the best next american record" "You did it all for fame" 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Yes. The version we know she says: "You were so obsessed with writing the best next american record" "You did it all for fame" 

listening now... i wonder what else the botch changed 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan