Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Thank you but I think pre sale is only available for UK and Europe not the US

Yeah it is. Totally bummed US doesn't have a pre-sale. It's going to be a crazy to get tickets to that show.

THE TRAILERRRRRRRRRR

ALBUM TRAILER ON HER INSTAGRAM Y'ALL

FVzXNWu.gif

NOT. The only songs featured are those we already know.

The opening footage—about the birth of the seas—is from the late 50s Bruce Brown surf film, ‘Slippery When Wet,’ made before he went on to make other ‘small’ surf films and then the famous ‘Endless Summer’ of 1964, which didn’t really become world famous until the early 1970s.

Vb and Mac visuals, the album trailer, the fucking cover, the overall vibe of the music, it's all so fucking cohesive my god!! I love NFR so much in all it's aspects. I WANT AUG. 30TH NOW!!!

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I’m listening to Venice Bitch and I’m about to cry. The perfect love song oh my god :oprah2: I’m so fucking happy

Listened to it on my way to the Black Sea. It was magical. I bet it's gonna be even more magical on my way back home. A masterpiece of a song truly

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Im happy af that she waited only a month before the album comes out to release the track list, cover and preorder bc the worst is when an artist puts an album up for pre order and it isn’t coming out for another three to six months

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Are my eyes deceiving me or is that the good sis NAOMI SHON making a comeback??  (I spoke too early) I can't be mad at Lana taking her time anymore, everything about this era looks planned like never before. This fan base finally won. 

tenor.gif

z445hpI.png

Are my eyes deceiving me or is that the good sis NAOMI SHON making a comeback?? I can't be mad at Lana taking her time anymore, everything about this era looks planned like never before. This fan base finally won. 

tenor.gif

I think your eyes are deceiving you, ma'am.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Are my eyes deceiving me or is that the good sis NAOMI SHON making a comeback?? I can't be mad at Lana taking her time anymore, everything about this era looks planned like never before. This fan base finally won.

tenor.gif

What?

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

tenor.gif

???????????????????????????????/

giphy.gif

Did we get the songwriting credits or the producing credits with the pre-order? Because Lana thanked Jack for producing the record and nobody else

On the unreliable Wikipedia, Rick Nowels is co-listed as writer but no producer of BAR is given. I really hope Jack reworked the arrangement so it’s a little more subtle in the tempo changes, the way MAC is.

Since the green cover of the vinyl is a mess i want the blue one, i saw that fnac france have it (or at least is blue, i dont know if its the same) so im gonna wait till fnac spain or other website here puts it :flutter:

oh my god sometimes you guys... when you think of all that we already have and the stuff we're going to get before the release (one or two or even three more singles + snippets) AND given all the complaining about the thing being aLrEaDy HeArD and your past experiences (since it was the same situation with lust for life) can't you just be happy with the trailer we've got? the discourse that is held here is so contradictory I swear. i know I'm not saying anything new but it's absolutely crazy to read "nO nEw sOnGs whAt a sHaMe" and "sHe hAs SpOiLeD tHe WhoLe tHing" 300 times one after the other.

now i know people tend to be weak when it comes to new music, me included and i wouldn't blame anyone for listening to snippets if they were put out and u guys do whatever u want anyway but it's highkey annoying to see you complain about THIS when we've just been given so much and u would end up regretting listening to them before the album in the end. we're gonna get snippets anyway, probably within the next few days when some weird site has been found. you blame Lana for having no continuity or coherence in her choices and actions but you're doing the exact same. obviously she handles the thing this time and she hasn't shared anything new for a good reason

the trailer is perfect the way it is has a Lynchian vibe which i love especially at the end of the surf scene