Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I just realized Lana will have a song about dating a girl in an album called Norman Fucking Rockwell and that makes the whole thing even better jskjds~kfjsdkfsk oh wow I really love her  :defeated:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

The album trailer is absolutely gorgeous and i'm just floored. Wanted to highlight the "Surfing Lana" parts in it. Which were really. Hell everything about the trailer is unforgettable

Whew I went back to sleep after pre order and just woke up to that magnificent trailer AHHH I FUCKING LOVE all the visuals for this era, truly. I didn’t care for any LFL visuals so this is so exciting for me. Still love the cover! Holding out hope that the blue one comes to the US or UO has a cooler color with a solid cover (as opposed to the tiled one)

LIZARD PEOPLE

I just realized Lana will have a song about dating a girl in an album called Norman Fucking Rockwell and that makes the whole thing even better jskjds~kfjsdkfsk oh wow I really love her  :defeated:

which one

And now I hate the lust for life trailer/ era/ cover even more lol. What was she thinking back then

More RESPECT please, the LFL trailer was such a TEA and the album is by far her best after Ultraviolence  :brows3:

original.gif

Two questions. 1) Do you guys think we’re gonna get a single release at midnight tonight? And 2) is there a presale for US tickets as well if you pre order? Hoping to see her at jones beach. Never got the chance to see her live

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Two questions. 1) Do you guys think we’re gonna get a single release at midnight tonight? And 2) is there a presale for US tickets as well if you pre order? Hoping to see her at jones beach. Never got the chance to see her live

1) Don't think so.

2) From her website:

To gain access to the pre-sale you must pre-order* any format of Norman Fucking Rockwell by 5pm BST Tuesday 6th August from Lana’s official store. General sale will take place on Friday 9th August.

https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/*/Pre-Sale/

Don't think so. Maybe next week! And the video probably will come up in two weeks

1) Don't think so.

2) From her website:

To gain access to the pre-sale you must pre-order* any format of Norman Fucking Rockwell by 5pm BST Tuesday 6th August from Lana’s official store. General sale will take place on Friday 9th August.

https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/*/Pre-Sale/

Thank you but I think pre sale is only available for UK and Europe not the US

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Did we get the songwriting credits or the producing credits with the pre-order? Because Lana thanked Jack for producing the record and nobody else

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Thank you but I think pre sale is only available for UK and Europe not the US

Oh yeah you're right sorry my bad  :deadbanana: there won't be a pre sale for the US dates, the tickets will starting selling on august 9th.