Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Absolutely love the trailer! Cannot fucking wait!

Really hope we get to see all of Chucks videos that were shot for this. Doubt we will though! Mariners really hits when you see the video with it!

Either way, amazing, loved all of it.

OMG SISTERS THE TRAILER IS BEAUTIFUUUUUUUUL, LANA SLAYED AGAIN!

CAN'T WAIT FOR IT, IT'S A VERY SUMMER ALBUM IT SEEMS

original.gif

That album trailer kinda saved the whole damn era for me...like I see her vision now! thank god she's starting to take visuals seriously again I just wish we had the bodybuilder on the album cover instead of that guy.

Also she looks so fucking stunning btw like can we just say a thank you and an amen to her makeup artist?? we haven't seen her in a mug beat THAT good in a WHILE...phew. Body is looking right and tight, fillers are looking correct and right, thank god this insta baddie hillsong phase is actually paying off for something. 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Omg that trailer  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  the title track in HQ oh my lord

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

And now I hate the lust for life trailer/ era/ cover even more lol. What was she thinking back then

She was thinking of all of our children's children

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Mariners and Venice Bitch sound so crisp and fresh after being mastered better on the album versions

Maybe she made HIAB track 13 as an easter egg hinting at the Taylor Swift collab, since 13 is like a number associated with her and her whole hing this era is butterflies. There was this Norman Rockwell reference in the YNTCD video and Taylor mentioned Lana in this article not that long ago. Hmmm

especially when a source that had right information before told lana collabed with a huge artist

And now I hate the lust for life trailer/ era/ cover even more lol. What was she thinking back then

but the trailer was great except that i didn't get any of her references. "especially on tuesdays" lmao

giphy.gif

I've been dying to see Lana live. I thought I'd have the opportunity to see her in Paris next year but sadly I can't miss university because I can only be miss lectures twice and with a good excuse like being very sick and having a proof from the hospital or something. Going to a concert is not a good excuse and I'm so pissed off and sad.

the paris show is on a sunday

IMG_1709.gif.630ef5701e222250fafb1d00fec

I still don't understand why the vinyl cover has the same pic six times? There's not a difference between them

original.gif

THIS IS THE FOLLOW-UP RECORD TO AKA AND NO ONE CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE :defeated:

Literally this is all I've ever wanted from Lana Del Fucking Rey and now I have it......... the wait was so worth it

We've literally crossed over into the alt. timeline where Lizzy Grant was a success and this is her fucking album I'm ahdhfhskhksdj this is what Get Free meant I can just feel it

YES. I feel this so much. Beachy. hippie, campie americana lizzie with her sad songs by the sea

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg