Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I love how she only mentioned Jack in her post and kinda forgot about Rick and those 2 other guys

Because they don't matter and are the weakest links on the album. It should've been all Jack.

there is really a lack of humour here sometimes lol

Some people might not know. And without any form of lightness in a post, what do you expect it to be read as?? Lmao

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Because they don't matter and are the weakest links on the album. It should've been all Jack.

I'm 99% sure Jack produced everything except for Doin' Time. He could've reworked BAR and Lana still tagged Rick out of respect because he helped her with the original version and possibly has some writing credits.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I'm 99% sure Jack produced everything except for Doin' Time. He could've reworked BAR and Lana still tagged Rick out of respect because he helped her with the original version and possibly has some writing credits.

Apparently the song is credited only to Lana and Rick, not Antonoff... so I’m worried. I need it to be a rework

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

SO, can you tell me if I'm right :

CD Editions available :

1 - Website Edition Uncensored

2 - Standard Version

3 - Limited Poster Edition (FNAC for sure in France, Target in USA ?)

I don't want the poster so I'll not take the Limited Edition, but is there a poster in the Website Uncensored version ? I want a booklet.

And do you guys recieve your orders on release date ? I never pre-order so I'm worried.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

Apparently the song is credited only to Lana and Rick, not Antonoff... so I’m worried. I need it to be a rework

Oh thats unfortunate  :ohno: lets hope Rick himself reworked the song then.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Oh thats unfortunate  :ohno: lets hope Rick himself reworked the song then.

yeah I think that's just songwriting credits, like with Bartender and HIAB, Jack will moist likely have produced the album version