Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Which one of you hoes rated me 1 star I've been here for like 1 second :defeated:

i feel you. when i first became a member, someone gave me like 3 stars and now i’m stuck there. i didn’t even do anything...

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Does anyone lowkey get depressed as fuck like 2 or 3 days after the album is released tho? I remember a couple days after LFL was released i fell into this scary pit of sadness, it was like everything i was waiting for was over and i should've been happy but i felt really sad, like there was nothing to look forward to :( idk, Lana's albums are like a black christmas to me

I didn't feel sad after LFL because I knew I was going to see her live the next year so I held up okay and I kept listening the album for like a year without getting sick of it :rip: but yeah maybe things will be different this time, especially because I really do feel she'll be taking a long break after this one.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I wish I ordered the Ultraviolence UO edition it's so expensive now. Even though it's her knee it's kind of amazing.... I always forget it exists

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Does anyone lowkey get depressed as fuck like 2 or 3 days after the album is released tho? I remember a couple days after LFL was released i fell into this scary pit of sadness, it was like everything i was waiting for was over and i should've been happy but i felt really sad, like there was nothing to look forward to :( idk, Lana's albums are like a black christmas to me

yup. post release is always the worst for me. but then a month later i realize its just another in between era so whatever (if she doesnt quit music forever lol)

at this point it's worth buying anything of lana's with a capacity to become 20x more expensive as soon as you can't buy it anymore - like what happens with every single era.

Im pretty sure standard black sounds better than colored anyway. I’m getting the black!

I wish I ordered the Ultraviolence UO edition it's so expensive now. Even though it's her knee it's kind of amazing.... I always forget it exists

imo UV boxset > UV UO bc you get 3 bonus tracks and the vinyls have this AMAZING print, not just plain blue and purple (?), also the og UV cover itself is iconic

giphy.gif

I'm actually kind of glad that I don't care for the UO cover. I'd rather not shop there after the drama they've been in. The pink is pretty, but it doesn't go with the era. I associate pink with honeymoon.

I'm actually kind of glad that I don't care for the UO cover. I'd rather not shop there after the drama they've been in. The pink is pretty, but it doesn't go with the era. I associate pink with honeymoon.

i live under a rock whats the tea on UO?

giphy.gif

Yall know how much I love Lana but I have never in my entire 24 years of existence and 4 years of graphic design studies stumbled upon something as ungraceful as this UO cover I'm laughing sous cape

ZKcaooE.png