Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

omg jack probably reworked it.............. what if the song is bland now.........

its a 50/50 chance tbh

i love jack to death but his work with lana thus far has been really hit or miss for me

vb for example is one of her best songs while hope (for me) its the worst

mac is great too, and there are others that i don't wanna judge only by the snippet but...  :teehee: we'll see

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

only rick nowels worked on it

oh i didn't know we already had the producing credits, i thought only the writing ones had been released

glad to know rick has a song other than BAR on the album, love him so much!!!

the final files of Norman Fucking Rockwell were turned in 3 hours before due. Kanye West Are You Listening

Where did you read that?

only rick nowels worked on it

Jack could have been co-producer, though.

oh i didn't know we already had the producing credits, i thought only the writing ones had been released

glad to know rick has a song other than BAR on the album, love him so much!!!

We don't have the producing credits- this is all just assumption. Jack very well could have worked on it too for all we know

We don't have the producing credits- this is all just assumption. Jack very well could have worked on it too for all we know

who wants to storm her label's office to steal the production credits with me

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

genius shows rick as the producer of bartender though? i always thought genius was very reliable  :(

genius shows rick as the producer of bartender though? i always thought genius was very reliable  :(

its not at all actually :/ anyone can edit the information there.

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

So is there no USA presale? I registered on her website for a code, but I just realized it only says that for the UK section of the tour dates. Does this bitch really expect me to wait for the public sale??

So is there no USA presale? I registered on her website for a code, but I just realized it only says that for the UK section of the tour dates. Does this bitch really expect me to wait for the public sale??

NY date has no presale so the rest probably don't as well

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL