Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm still in awe as well. When you're hoping for Lana to come through a 100 times and 99 of them you make a clown out of yourself but then there's this one that makes the circle go again. That's what Bartender is. She did it just to prove the cynical members wrong and makes us go crazy for the next round

When u believe.mp3 Kit. Nd honestly not even to gloat bc that's just exhausting, but the vinyl, getting the pink treatment? I'm one of the peeps that're so grateful for that. Just. Wow, yeah- just wow. :crying4:

Nd I mean, who doesn't like a little chaos here n there :dance: :giggle: 

UV/Honeymoon

they can’t stop us all 6-D7-BEF59-4332-4542-89-C2-ED0935105105.

Maybe Lana and Jack's computers are in Area 51 and so is every physical copy :O 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

I hope to gawd Jack did something interesting with the Happiness production because the last bit of the album could really drag otherwise (and I adore Hope).

Happiness Is a Butterfly sounds completely like a ballad tho  :icant:  (from those snippets)

hopefully How to Disappear doesn't turn out to be like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAoNlSgaXwE

Jfjsjssjs I hope not I thought that live snippet she teased was the worst way they could’ve handled that song I think it deserves to be a piano ballad considering it’s literally called How to Disappear. I really really hope they did something more interesting I’m not here for the weird budget trip hop beats

sgopYhV.gif

OT but wildsycamore on tumblr confirmed that Lana and Drake worked together. i’m trying to figure out what the fuck that would sound like..

makes sense tbh she followed him long time ago and news sites threw lots of hits about this collab so i think they actually did!

:smile3:

Loving how Lana did Once Upon a Dream for Maleficent, the first trailer of Maleficent 2 has Season of the Witch playing in the back and now Lana's rumored to have recorded it for the Del Toro film?

OT but wildsycamore on tumblr confirmed that Lana and Drake worked together. i’m trying to figure out what the fuck that would sound like..

trhis literally got confirmed months ago

makes sense tbh she followed him long time ago and news sites threw lots of hits about this collab so i think they actually did!

do u remember what year by any chance

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

remember the lfl trailer with all the clues....  already some clues in the nfr trailer have been revealed and it's got me thinking that i thought there might be things we're ignoring. the witch shots initially confused everyone because it seemed totally arbitrary, but now we're getting this SOTW cover

is duke nicholson on the cover because there is some connection to jack and his films? is bambi in the trailer because there is some connection to disney?? is she doing a soundtrack??? the green aurora borealis, the green eyeliner, the green hair ties, the green vinyl???? the word "WIPEOUT" on the boat????? emma tillman?????? is she working with father john misty???????????? What the fuck going On??????????????????????????????

remember the lfl trailer with all the clues....  already some clues in the nfr trailer have been revealed and it's got me thinking that i thought there might be things we're ignoring. the witch shots initially confused everyone because it seemed totally arbitrary, but now we're getting this SOTW cover

is duke nicholson on the cover because there is some connection to jack and his films? is bambi in the trailer because there is some connection to disney?? is she doing a soundtrack??? the green aurora borealis, the green eyeliner, the green hair ties, the green vinyl???? the word "WIPEOUT" on the boat????? emma tillman?????? is she working with father john misty???????????? What the fuck going On??????????????????????????????

gween is the planet from the eyes of the turtl

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

remember when we thought LFL trailer has lots of clues and we worked so hard to know and assume

remember?

did we have something out of it? no

did we learn our lesson? no

did i learn my lesson and stopped hyping and get excited? Nooo

we never learn

:smile3:

remember when we thought LFL trailer has lots of clues and we worked so hard to know and assume

remember?

did we have something out of it? no

did we learn our lesson? no

did i learn my lesson and stopped hyping and get excited? Nooo

we never learn

67794612_800358067025780_907188097688744