Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Sis let your fans design your next album cover challenge

The fan ones are always better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGr5aXcc0w&list=PLLoJUME5BzQmDpi_iqmTB_VPUiNG_sLAt&index=130

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Guys I need your help please, I'm mortified. Presale codes going very soon, and I still don't know if my school will organize a trip to NYC this year (huge chances of it) and if so, there's really important chances it'll be at the time Lana comes to Paris. I've seen Lana live two times and also went to NYC two times. I want to live in NYC ever since I'm 5yo. But Lana is the person I've ever loved the most. NYC trip will cost a lot of money, and Lana's setlist is likely to be the same. And then there's a chance the trip doesn't even ends up being at the same time. What would you do in my place? I'm so lost.

ZKcaooE.png

Lana should cover...

'Til I Die by the Beach Boys

Landslide or Gold Dust Woman by Fleetwood Mac

Into My Arms by Nick Cave

See The Sky About To Rain by Neil Young

Heroes by David Bowie

Guys I need your help please, I'm mortified. Presale codes going very soon, and I still don't know if my school will organize a trip to NYC this year (huge chances of it) and if so, there's really important chances it'll be at the time Lana comes to Paris. I've seen Lana live two times and also went to NYC two times. I want to live in NYC ever since I'm 5yo. But Lana is the person I've ever loved the most. NYC trip will cost a lot of money, and Lana's setlist is likely to be the same. And then there's a chance the trip doesn't even ends up being at the same time. What would you do in my place? I'm so lost.

Paris goes on sale end of August so u still have some time honey

id buy a ticket anyway and resell it if the trip happens to take place

image.png

I totally think doin time fits the aesthetic, the whole 90's surfer vibe

I don’t really see how any of the songs except doin time go with a surfer vibe, so it kinda confused me when I saw the trailer. Maybe Venice Bitch but even that’s a stretch, it gives me more of a “reading a poetry book by the beach at sunset” vibe. MAC has a lot of lyrics about the sea but it isn’t surfer-y. BAR and Hope have absolutely nothing to tie them to that whole aesthetic either. Mind you, we still haven’t heard a few songs so I might be completely off

all my wounds are due to love, to love, love, love

okay hey guys! I'm back from my trip, but ive been keeping up w/ news ofc

-So excited for the record, definitely think it will complete her holy trinity with HM and UV

-trailer is cute

-the original cover has grown on me a bunch, UO exclusive is...something (i like the pink vinyl though)

-I'm probably going to be seeing lana in NY in September for the first time!

Missed you guys while I was gone <3

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I would start making a list of things I need to pack for my trip to New York.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Paris goes on sale end of August so u still have some time honey

id buy a ticket anyway and resell it if the trip happens to take place

I would start making a list of things I need to pack for my trip to New York.

Urgh thanks guys. I think I'm gonna do this but it pisses me off beyond belief that I have too. The power she has over me is unreal. It would kill me to have to resale. But NYC man

5?......what an evolved child, I was literally playing with dolls in my bathtub at 5.

What can I say I read a children book about NYC and I've been obsessed with it ever since it seemed so much BIGGER and modern than France

ZKcaooE.png

What can I say I read a children book about NYC and I've been obsessed with it ever since it seemed so much BIGGER and modern than France

I live in NYC and I'll tell you that the concert is not in the city and is nowhere near it, it's actually at a beach outside of the city in a town called Wantaugh. I will actually have to take an hour long train ride out of the city to get there....if that helps your decision

I live in NYC and I'll tell you that the concert is not in the city and is nowhere near it, it's actually at a beach outside of the city in a town called Wantaugh. I will actually have to take an hour long train ride out of the city to get there....if that helps your decision

Considering I live 20mins by foot away from where the concert is in Paris, I'm even more confused dksjdksjd but that certainly doesn't make me want to live there less. The THINGS I would do to live there. But thank you a lot for answering!

ZKcaooE.png