Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I honestly hope that none of these snippets are foreshadowing her most subdued album to date... that production is flaaaat.

So glad that there aren't any collabs on this one. I'm not totally against them but I definitely find myself skipping over the LFL ones more than the solo tracks since sonically it just sounds a little more random.

Perhaps we'll get a deluxe edition at some point which will include some acoustics? Unlikely but I think back to HAH by Florence which randomly came out with three acoustics. WE GOTTA DREAM. 

3lfQEhw.png

htd slander is lame and crunchy and dusty [Laganja estranja voice] kinda like your vaginas

It’s not slander if it’s true sis. That production is tacky as all hell

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

please don't report the snippet links or download links to the snippets. I understand they're "legitimately" available but management comes down on the LB really hard esp around album release time over any kind of download links. So please, do not post them in threads  :hoe:

so u wanna say lana's management is watching us here while @/neohumanism is still out there impersonating her?   :lanasrs:

I honestly hope that none of these snippets are foreshadowing her most subdued album to date... that production is flaaaat.

wow u really signed up just to write that?

giphy.gif

I think this might turn out to be my least favourite album of her’s, I hope I’m wrong though. I’m really questioning the rework of BAR... I just don’t get it. But maybe that’s just because I listen to the demo so often this one is jarring. I just really hope she pushes Cinnamon as a single. I really think she could have a huge radio hit with it. The summertime sadness remix would be SHOOK.

giphy.gif

You only heard 30 seconds of each clip. 

I think this might turn out to be my least favourite album of her’s, I hope I’m wrong though. I’m really questioning the rework of BAR... I just don’t get it. But maybe that’s just because I listen to the demo so often this one is jarring. I just really hope she pushes Cinnamon as a single. I really think she could have a huge radio hit with it. The summertime sadness remix would be SHOOK.

I question why she changed the lyrics to BAR. If it was to make it sound better, I would be fine, but Jesus...those lyrics are awful. I'll just stick to listening to the demo of that song. 

Did you guys saw that she follows maleficent's page on insta? I wonder if she actually did an original song for the movie but I'm not sure cause it wasn't featured in the trailer

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

honestly putting doin time inbetween fiily and love song has only made me dislike it even more , its ASKING to be a skip at this point

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Did you guys saw that she follows maleficent's page on insta? I wonder if she actually did an original song for the movie but I'm not sure cause it wasn't featured in the trailer

I just came to post the same thing!!!!!!

I HOPE this means she’s doing a song for them, would be such a loss if not. Once Upon A Dream is still sooooooo fucking magical

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Born to Die still remains her most iconic, genius and so aesthetically pleasing magnum opus and it stays unbothered :hooker: let's not forget that she was two matchas away from releasing l4l's ugly sister but for some reason a miracle happened :pray2:

of course, but realistically there’s quite a few tracks that just don’t do it for me on BTD. same for Paradise, same for Honeymoon and LFL. THIS album however, everything’s doing it for me.

Doin time is a bop and it’s perfectly situated on the album amongst other bops. The entire order of the tracklist is flawless.

idk why y’all hate it so much.... also it’s the next track after Fuck It, I Love You, which if you pay attention to the snippet sounds like a summery, surf rock bop... DT literally fits perfectly as the next track

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

The fact that ya'll are hyping the greatest up so much just proves to me that i'm probably gonna dislike it. The same thing happened with National Anthem, Brooklyn Baby, Freak and Tomorrow Never Came.. all the songs i hated from each album only to find out they were somehow fan favorites :wtf2: :whoopi:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e