Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I think it was just the cars zooming past

I REALLY, REALLY wish it wasn't though :(

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

We're getting Season Of The Witch tomorrow, music videos for fuck it, i love you & The Greatest are coming, NFR in 23 days and Charlie's Angels song... guys, we're finally living :krylie:

giphy.gif

tumblr_oh5ymxVl201rlfl6ro1_540.gif

We're getting Season Of The Witch tomorrow, music videos for fuck it, i love you & The Greatest are coming, NFR in 23 days and Charlie's Angels song... guys, we're finally living :krylie:

giphy.gif

and a rumoured maleficent track (she just followed their official instagram account)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

the past week and a half has been fucking nuts we got an album cover, tracklist, urban outfitters cover and twenty versions to pre-order, two legs of a new tour, a presale, a new song dropping tomorrow that's not even on the album, snippets of every song, a trailer, confirmation of more than one upcoming music video, a public appearance.

whew i can't digest the dinner she's SERVED because she won't let me fucking CHEW.

giphy.gif

and a rumoured maleficent track (she just followed their official instagram account)

giphy.gif

And she's recording a Grease inspired music video this weekend

giphy.gif

the past week and a half has been fucking nuts we got an album cover, tracklist, urban outfitters cover and twenty versions to pre-order, two legs of a new tour, a presale, a new song dropping tomorrow that's not even on the album, snippets of every song, a trailer, confirmation of more than one upcoming music video, a public

whew i can't digest the dinner she's SERVED because she won't let me fucking CHEW.

And let’s not forget the most surprising thing ever: a political song that is as charming as her other songs. Now That’s nothing short of a miracle.

I really she gets nominated for AOTY at the Grammy's next year, idk this seems to be her most cohesive album Ever (even more than LFL was).

Our girl deserve so much a Grammy plus it would make haters shut the fuck up cause the only thing they can say is that the bitch they stan is a Grammy Winner and Lana isn't.

original.gif

giphy.gif

Tomorrow??? What have I missed?